• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    ArcheAge Instance bug

    ArcheAge Instance bug


    Instance bug

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:14 AM PST

    I got instance bugged AGAIN! is there any fucking fix to this game?

    I cannot queue for any instance, any group I join cannot queue for any instance.... I know that this is an account issue because I have uninstalled and reinstalled archeage... I have used a completely different computer... I even fresh installed windows on a computer installed archeage and it still does not work..

    Is there any fix?

    submitted by /u/luk443
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE remove server tags in free for all arena.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:35 PM PST

    Tired of queuing up just get get ganged because I'm the only person in the queue from my server.

    submitted by /u/Rokuta
    [link] [comments]

    Pirate Shenanigans Before Reset.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:30 PM PST

    No DG Here just another player ship.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:25 PM PST

    Combat Scrolls in AAU?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:42 AM PST

    Trying to look for combat scrolls from Arena shops but I can't seem to find anything. Did I find in a wrong place? Are combat scrolls in the game?

    submitted by /u/darkcirnoOP
    [link] [comments]

    Tank Gems?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:27 AM PST

    Suggestions? I was reading about gems and I think I should to go full res/toughness. Fill the rest with MR. Is that correct? Mostly small scale PvP with RvR sometimes.

    SkullKnight/Nightcloak - Full Plate - Scepter/Shield

    submitted by /u/aeonx21
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally opened 300x ancestral crates here are the results.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:35 AM PST

    I accidentally opened 300x ancestral crates here are the results.

    Auto-right clicked, alt + tabbed and forgot about it , rip my 4k labor XD I guess I am upgrading my pet gear to Epic now

    first 2 rows are the results of 300x ancestral crates

    https://preview.redd.it/kh1qdykrvj741.jpg?width=1025&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a0ec95306cbe5edb375975d70625dbcb1b01b59a

    submitted by /u/eminoe
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any update guide for the dream ring and the new hiram ring ?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:40 PM PST

    How many labor rechargers should we use in a day?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:40 AM PST

    I don't have an alt so my main account is the one that gets all the gold + upgrades the gear. I've been using 2 a day but lately I've started using a third one. I realized that by using a 4th one you lose a ton of labor but since we all have now hundreds of labor pots and thousands of dilligence coins, what's a appropriate amount to use?

    submitted by /u/MrFabuland
    [link] [comments]

    Bound Elixier of Honor

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:58 AM PST

    What are some good ways to use Bound Elixier of Honor?

    Best i found so far is collection Hero Board Bond Quest and turn them all in at the same time

    submitted by /u/Kerotos
    [link] [comments]

    How does one unsocket a lunastone?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:01 PM PST

    How long before archpass booster expires?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:48 PM PST

    I have my equipment pass lvl 39/44 and claimed the 3 boosters. Can i finish my archpass monday and then use the boosters or will they expire before?

    submitted by /u/AaaaaaaaaayaHere
    [link] [comments]

    Abyssal Library costume grade differences?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:47 PM PST

    What is difference between rare and heroic version of "Witchcraft Disciple" costume? I've seen both of them drop but they don't give any stats so does different grade serve any function?

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    EU Server population question.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:22 PM PST

    Hey guys.

    Happy holidays to everyone)

    I have a simple question, I saw that on Gildaron (EU) for a few weeks "OPEN" and only few times "HIGH".

    Though on other, like Halnac or Alexander always high or que.

    Can please anyone tell me if it is temporary cause of the holidays, or its time to move to more populated servers?

    Thanks everyone who will post answer and Happy Holidays!

    submitted by /u/romanrodni
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel