• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    ArcheAge Whats your longest unanswered ticket?

    ArcheAge Whats your longest unanswered ticket?


    Whats your longest unanswered ticket?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:51 AM PST

    [Leak] Archepass Reward Q1/Q2 2020 & Q3/Q4 (Test) 2020

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:51 AM PST

    Like always, thanks to Kiriak (ArcheageCodex).

    Q3/Q4 2019 Basic Pass : https://archeagecodex.com/us/archepasses/1/

    Q3/Q4 2019 Vocation Pass : https://archeagecodex.com/us/archepasses/4/

    Q3/Q4 2019 Equipment Pass : https://archeagecodex.com/us/archepasses/5/

    Q3/Q4 2019 Combat Pass : https://archeagecodex.com/us/archepasses/6/

    Q1/Q2 2020 Vocation Pass : https://archeagecodex.com/us/archepasses/8000002/

    Q1/Q2 2020 Equipment Pass : https://archeagecodex.com/us/archepasses/8000003/

    Q1/Q2 2020 Combat Pass : https://archeagecodex.com/us/archepasses/8000004/

    KR Archepass have only 1 Pass "New beginning", and the reward are amazing.

    https://archeagecodex.com/kr/archepasses/7/

    submitted by /u/kotori95
    [link] [comments]

    The craftable mount armors

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:50 PM PST

    Anyone else have a character with a facial tattoo/impurity that remapped to another part of their face?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:13 AM PST

    I'm annoyed since there is no way to fix this without buying actual money for a salon ticket. I believe it was this latest patch, but possible within the last couple of weeks since playtime has been very short for me due to holidays, the little "mole" I have for my character that was under her left eye, is now above her right eyebrow. Pretty much smack dab in the middle of her forehead. Of course this was never something I did. Sent a ticket to gamigo but I'm not expecting to ever hear from them. When I asked nation chat, no one responded if anyone else had an issue, but surely not just me... and why/how??

    So, anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Lindelle
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Saboteur

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:40 PM PST

    Hello guys,

    I'm rolling this class cuz i find it cool but i dont know the skill tree or the gear setup i need

    can someone help me out with this ?

    submitted by /u/iBelphegorn
    [link] [comments]

    How do I enter Serpentis dungeon solo?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:35 AM PST

    When I click on the portal it says I have to be in a party.

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    Warborn with yellow sclera (whites of eyes)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:04 PM PST

    Anyone else have this issue? It looks like my toon drank her liver away and I hate it! I tried to fix it in the salon but cant, even tried blue iris as opposed to the green I want (blue is opposite of yellow). My firan has amazing looking green eyes and my other warborn's eyes look normal. What did I do????

    submitted by /u/bigbutae
    [link] [comments]

    Rite (Wynn) RealizeObstuction (reddit)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:04 PM PST

    Which one of you nerds had the audacity to hack my main account and talk sht to one specific person? I can't tell if you've got a big head or a tiny PP but, that is some seriously freaky stalker bs and you should cease and desist now before the authorities find out that you're compromising security and breaching accounts to literally be a toxic person. Where you can complain about the specific people in a jail cell to the cold dank walls that you'll be looking at for the rest of your life you actual nutter. Had to change all my PWs and stuff, even my reddit got hacked. Scary Stuff all around.

    submitted by /u/RealizeObstruction
    [link] [comments]

    How to join the Pirate faction now in Unchained ?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:20 PM PST

    Can some one please explain to me what i need to do now to join pirate faction on my server. Where is quest ? People say its on freedich its not there i searched ever where. What are the steps Also i dont want join east faction just want to join regular pirate faction any information would be helpful thanks!

    submitted by /u/tidustv
    [link] [comments]

    Flawless hiram ring?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:32 AM PST

    So in about a week we will have the dailies done for the first 150 starlight quest. What exactly are we going to get from this? Is it temporary if we dont do the 300 starlight after? I dont really want to spend another 5k but i wouldnt mind sitting on the 150 starlight version.

    submitted by /u/Yikers233
    [link] [comments]

    Can't open Otherworld Storage Chest

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:52 AM PST

    Been using it fine for the past couple weeks, but now everytime I try to open it the window doesn't pop up. Spam F, spam left click, tried reloggin, and nothin. Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/OddCyrus
    [link] [comments]

    Land being claimed when nobody is around.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:45 PM PST

    So I'm at a demolition spot (due to overdue tax) and the spot is immediately claimed when I see nobody around. Afterwards I checked inside the houses nearby. NOBODY. I'm very confused right now.

    Also the house is rotated 45 degrees. There is no way a human player is able to claim it that fast while rotating the house.

    submitted by /u/ALLCAPSNOSPACES
    [link] [comments]

    Fisher's in all MMORPG's

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:02 PM PST

    Hiram farm for non-believers.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:09 AM PST

    Hi this is for you people out there, farming for you new gear!

    https://imgur.com/a/VZGZaTa?third_party=1#_=_

    submitted by /u/Gustafssons
    [link] [comments]

    Is there exploration 70k quest?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:04 AM PST

    Hey, is there quest when u reach 70k exploration like in other proficiencies to get title and +8k exploration? If yes, where i can take it?

    submitted by /u/coreq93
    [link] [comments]

    Archepass pots didn’t work?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:01 AM PST

    I had 1 work, swapped to the next past tried it and the next two didn't work, seen other people had this issue on my server. Anyone else have this issue when being 12/12 and popping a potion? Idc that much tbh it's just #archeage things but I'm just curious how common it was.

    submitted by /u/Defect123
    [link] [comments]

    Does KR version have new visuals since AA:U release?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:12 AM PST

    Their version is somewhat ahead of ours, so I suppose Koreans are getting everything implemented way faster. Anyone capable of telling if they have already pushed any new visuals to other, older zones since 6.0? I am aware of "Garden" update, but I wanted to know about older regions specifically. Or was it just a marketing trick and XL won't do dogshit for next half a year?

    AFAIK Archeage is still running on old version of CryEngine, but correct me if I'm wrong.

    submitted by /u/Shutara
    [link] [comments]

    155 Taxes to place an 8*8 (3rd building). Is this a normal value?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:16 AM PST

    155 Taxes to place an 8*8 (3rd building). Is this a normal value?

    Hello guys,

    First of all, I appreciate your help.

    So on my main acc (acc1), I got 1 gazebo and 1 farmhouse built (2 constructions).

    I had one 16*16 farm, but I sold the farm to another account of mine (acc 2).

    I was farming to get another farm 16*16, so I created an alt on my main acc (acc1). When I was placing my 8*8 farm , I was surprised by the amount of taxes that were needed (155 taxes for a 8*8!!)...

    Can someone confirm if this number of taxes is normal? Supposedly it is my 3rd construction on this acc.

    https://preview.redd.it/k3vrdnahjd741.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=afa0be4ee60eccb385f48fbf3300c076cbb69712

    submitted by /u/SiulErdna
    [link] [comments]

    Help a noob with the Archpass Boost

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:55 AM PST

    So I've never done the archpass, but I have the combat one activated and I spent gilda to activate two of the quests.

    What do I do with these boosts now? Appreciate instructions as dumbed down as possible since I see some people wasted their boosts somehow

    Also whats the best way to use them? Just use one for each of the 3 non basic boosts?

    submitted by /u/Ecchii
    [link] [comments]

    Is it bad idea to focus on 3 harvesting proficiencies at same time?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:48 AM PST

    I'm trying to decide between this:

    • Harvester's farmhouse and Gathering + Farming

    or

    • Rancher's farmhouse and Gathering + Farming + Husbandry

    My main income will be from commerce. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel