• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    ArcheAge I was finally able to close the gap thanks to the infusion event, thank you Gamigo!

    ArcheAge I was finally able to close the gap thanks to the infusion event, thank you Gamigo!


    I was finally able to close the gap thanks to the infusion event, thank you Gamigo!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:08 AM PST

    l0l jk 6/7 pieces crystalized. Time to farm 60k honor for 1/6 of them to awaken

    submitted by /u/Ecchii
    [link] [comments]

    Archeage Unchained chat when you play in the morning

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:02 AM PST

    "Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling..makes no difference"

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:05 PM PST

    Synthesis document update (6.5)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:38 AM PST

    Synthesis document update (6.5)

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clO7nW4cAeWdwjyZkZ12-IIiMGd2MwiNzd1mDT0qpR0/

    World Boss gear will be update with the 6.6 patch the 2 January 2020.

    Most of daily quest will be change in weekly quest on korean (2 january 2020), that concerne most of the hiram quest.

    Hiram T5 & Erenor T3 scroll can be craft with some new material from the new continent.

    https://preview.redd.it/d085poqapl641.png?width=1117&format=png&auto=webp&s=e0683ac74b284cf17a5703a8ff2f7353093170c7

    submitted by /u/kotori95
    [link] [comments]

    Samurai class?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:26 PM PST

    Hello!

    I'm about to start my journey in Archeage Unchained and I always prefer a Samurai class in other MMOs.

    What class and spec should I pick that would resemble a Samurai?

    What skills should I choose so that leveling would be fairly easy?

    Thank you for answers!

    submitted by /u/Gankeros
    [link] [comments]

    Practical Flexibility

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:07 PM PST

    So, I'm currently building for magic damage(staff, magic damage frost, etc), and trying to get all the magic damage skillsets up to 55, but I feel like that still lacks some flexibility for me. Since I'm cloth, I was thinking using vitalism and healing power for a secondary weapon set. I was hoping there were some players that cared about having such options available to offer some advice. What would be a good secondary compliment to kinda chip up on to have better options for builds and such? Any related tips? Should I just focus on magic and not work so much about secondary stats?

    submitted by /u/TheSaltiestPanda
    [link] [comments]

    The guild "Gilde ohne Namen" (frum EU Alexander) wishes you a merry Christmas!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:53 AM PST

    Looking for Advice/Info Concerning Changing Class/Playstyle

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:09 PM PST

    Hello!

    I am currently an Ancestral Lvl 9 Blighter (Battlerage/Defense/Shadowplay), and rolled my gear (full plate) to primarily have stamina/resilience/toughness/strength. About half my gear has been upgraded to Celestial Hiram. I was going for a mostly "tank" role.

    I have since considered wanting to play a healer role, and was wondering how much of a pain it would be to convert my existing character. Can I get anything back from the gold invested in my current gear? Can I expect to find appropriate Hiram drops in a reasonable amount of time? I don't mind spending the time to level up the different skillsets.

    Is this a monumental task and I am better off rolling a new character?

    Any advice or information you can provide would be helpful!

    submitted by /u/SpaceJock
    [link] [comments]

    Which two harvesting proficiencies pair well with each other?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:09 PM PST

    If I understand correctly, you can only have two harvesting proficiencies at max lvl. For example, would taking farming + gathering make a good combo?

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    with the first sieges being done - who thought of the great idea to make demolishing gates impossible on damaged ones?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:43 AM PST

    Is Hiram the only way?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:08 AM PST

    I started playing AAU shortly after launch and this Hiram system is all well and good but a bit linear and boring. I've heard of dungeon equipment that you can infuse with abyssal enhancers? Is that still a viable way or we all have to do Hiram dailies until the end of times? Cheers

    submitted by /u/ZeSunBear
    [link] [comments]

    Speed Boat design FIXED ?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:47 AM PST

    Any of u tried speedboat ?

    Did they fix the design that isnot counting for crafting in 6.0 ?

    submitted by /u/Merdo86
    [link] [comments]

    Couple questions on Gazebo Farms. Thanks

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:06 AM PST

    Heard a few things about them and not sure if they are true, wondering if someone who has used them before could clarify?

    - I heard they make your crops independent of climate? Nothing is non-native? is this true?

    -Does a Gazebo farm give you resident status in the zone for community manager stuff / quests, or only houses?

    -Is the actual planting area the same .. smaller .. or bigger than that of two 16x16 farms?

    -After you create the Gazebo Farm Cert .. is it just a lumber pack like other farms to actually build it or is that a huge investement?

    Thanks so much for your time and help on this :)

    submitted by /u/Greefer
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to mess with some mining bots

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:50 AM PST

    Decided to mess with some mining bots

    So I found these guys mining in falcorth plains and I was inspired by Pepcfreak's video how I deal with bots and decided to see if I could collect them all and send them to the Diamond Shores

    So I gathered them on my wagon.

    Then I opened a portal and maneuvered the cart to get them all in.

    And here they are in diamond shores hitting F to their heart's content.

    submitted by /u/Alek2913
    [link] [comments]

    Why do some Ebonsongs use 1h club instead of scepter?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:48 PM PST

    from what I understand none of songcraft skills scale with healing power so what is use of having a club?

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    Got the "Barter $auce" title tonight for hitting 230k commerce! So cool! What other cool titles are there out there?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:30 PM PST

    Hiram Awakening Scroll farm?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:23 AM PST

    A good place to farm Hiram Awakening scrolls (blue ones)? or how should i get them beside the 4 quests?

    submitted by /u/Desmondi
    [link] [comments]

    Got in a car accident and couldn't make it to pay taxes. My upgraded farmhouse just got destroyed 2 hours ago due to unpaid taxes. Anything I can do?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:24 AM PST

    I assume tickets or anything won't help would they?

    submitted by /u/TheConsultantIsBack
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions about Archeage if you guys have the time.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:44 PM PST

    Is there a benefit to having a house? I dont want to waste the labor if i dont have to. Also, are there any quests you guys know about that give labor rechargers?

    submitted by /u/arjay8
    [link] [comments]

    Gargoyle wings?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:42 PM PST

    What are the stats on these? Are they worth getting if I plan on getting Astra wings?

    submitted by /u/Nephelionz
    [link] [comments]

    Equalized Arena Rage <3

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:07 AM PST

    Been queuing the 1v1 equalized arena recently as an Assassin. Never in my life have I seen so much rage. I love it. I pick my armor based on their spec, plate vs archer/melee, cloth vs casters (like everyone else should be, stop picking leather you scrubs) and it's pretty busted how hard to kill a healer is. I don't understand the rage though. Seems like 4 out of 5 arenas a day my opponent just stops trying and starts flaming me for queuing as a healer. I've learned some really awesome insults I never would have though of before.

    But what gives guys? Did you seriously think you were going to get free 30 second wins in 1v1 arena? Does getting Antithesis'd to death make you have an aneurysm? It's only a game, y u haff to b mad? I even have people sending me whispers/mail from alts AFTER the arena is over. One guy hasn't let up for 3 days, I must have really touched his heart.

    Never change AA:U community. Merry Christmas.

    TL:DR Apparently people absolutely hate healers in 1v1 equalized arena. I get more hate there than FFA arena. It really reinforces the holiday spirit of the world these days.

    submitted by /u/burkechrs1
    [link] [comments]

    what buffs (pots) exist in aau now that they remove scrolls?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:02 PM PST

    since they removed buff scrolls from kyrios badge shop. What buffs exist still besides honor goblet, dice, ribs, and war drum? Buffs for pvp.

    submitted by /u/bobbyguccidawg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel