• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 30, 2019

    ArcheAge Can anyone help me with this?

    ArcheAge Can anyone help me with this?


    Can anyone help me with this?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    I just downloaded Archeage from Steam, when I hit play in Glyph it loads fine, everything works until I use my mouse and click on anything the game crashes. Looked around a little but couldn't find a solution for this sadly..

    Already tried directx9&11, and windowed mode but nothing.

    submitted by /u/Dongerer
    [link] [comments]

    No warm-up necessary - ArcheAge 5.5 Spellsinger pvp

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 10:28 PM PDT

    Spectre or Fanatic for pve dps

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 04:37 AM PDT

    I want to play one of these classes which differents have they and whivhbis in ur opinion better.^

    submitted by /u/SteffenB12
    [link] [comments]

    Good Mage pve dps builds?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 12:42 AM PDT

    Hey, i am a returning player and would like to ask which mage setups are good in pve with nice dps. I dont prefer long cast times but i will take them if it is necessary.

    submitted by /u/SteffenB12
    [link] [comments]

    ArcheAge PvP 5.5 Shadowblade

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 11:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel