• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    ArcheAge Farmhand DLC CONFIRMED

    ArcheAge Farmhand DLC CONFIRMED


    Farmhand DLC CONFIRMED

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Hello, with the new PTS update and the help of Kiriak (ArcheageCodex), we can confirm you, Archeage Unchained will have a new DLC "Farmhand DLC".

    Source :

    <en\_us>The Farmhand DLC is now available.&#x0A;Check out the new content.</en\_us>

    <en\_us>This DLC contains the Farmhand feature.&#x0A;Farmhands are hardworking creatures that offer their services, in exchange for the occasional treat.&#x0A;This allows busy adventurers to focus on other tasks at hand, while their loyal Farmhand takes care of planting, harvesting and even delivering trade packs.</en\_us>

    submitted by /u/kotori95
    [link] [comments]

    Archeage Unchained (B2P) - new ArchePass from PTS - no official confirmation yet

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    Yes, the PTS Archepass is meant to go live on AAU

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    can't log in?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    hey, I haven't logged into this game in a few months. my PC, Archeage, and Steam are all up to date. I tried logging in today and as usual it took a few minutes but it worked, the game locked up soon after and I couldn't even use ctrl+alt+delete, had to reboot. tried logging in a second time and this time I couldn't even log in, it locked up during the first loading screen. once again couldn't click out at all, rebooted. tried a third time, and once again, every single thing including my mouse completely locked up on the first loading screen. I tried logging into another game just to make sure it wasn't steam or something and could play the other one just fine.

    I always log into Archeage by going to the local files and running as administrator or I get an error message.

    any input would be really appreciated

    submitted by /u/horrorflicks
    [link] [comments]

    Kadum Pvp 6

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Dumb question about house placement, need your opinion pls

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    I have 1 thatced, 2 gazebo, 2 16x16, and I found 2 big empty land in ahnimar. The 1st one is really close with tadpole (tadpole hill) with good view i can see the lake, and that tree on the middle, the 2nd one is far from tadpole with no view, but not that far

    The problem is the 1st place ground is really uneven, cant put all my fences because it looks tilted and looks ugly when i put my crop and saplings because uneven ground.

    The 2nd location is really good because the ground is even, can put all of my fences or decor my farm.

    What do you think? Can you give me your opinion pls, better 1st or 2nd place? I know this is my personal and dumb question, but need someone to help me decide, sorry.

    submitted by /u/Pranowo94
    [link] [comments]

    Labor Elixir?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Recently returned player. Just saw this buff on someone. What/how? http://archeagedatabase.net/us/buff/21593/?sl=1

    submitted by /u/spotlesscobbler
    [link] [comments]

    in need of a neighbor(Belstrom)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    I recently lost my old neighbor, would love to see some new folk! I think both bungalow types fit. it is also next to the trade outlet.

    submitted by /u/Behnjiey
    [link] [comments]

    Considering buying unchained; thoughts?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    So, I levelled as a cleric in legacy, I became rather well off in game, had a mansion, land, boats, cars etc - still have all my blueprints and outfits and whatnot on legacy, but I am considering making the switch to AAU...

    I haven't played in about 8 months, and honeslty enjoyed playing the game.

    I have no one to play with, and can't decide if I am going to go EU or NA servers.

    What are the populations like for legacy Vs unchained nowadays and what are the major differences.

    How easy is it to make gold on AAU? Are labor potion's a thing? Is there an alternative How expensive / easy is land to obtain? Are there daily events etc? Is Hiram gear still the "best" free gear on legacy?

    submitted by /u/PiercedAngel96
    [link] [comments]

    Cotton

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if there are any wild cotton plants in Nuia?

    submitted by /u/orelcaaa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel