• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    ArcheAge When u cant see anything underwater at night ...

    ArcheAge When u cant see anything underwater at night ...


    When u cant see anything underwater at night ...

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Max donkey speed

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    What can I use to increase the speed of my donkey when doing trade runs, currently I use the pet boots with 10% increase and quickstep skill, any other skills or armour I can get for my donkey or anything else? Legacy non Patron if that makes any difference.

    submitted by /u/Jorlyg
    [link] [comments]

    Wynn- Opening 160 gold crates

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    I looked everywhere but can't fix this, help please?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    I looked everywhere but can't fix this, help please?

    This happened when it tried to update, and then again when I uninstalled and tried to reinstall. I just wanna play archeage, man, why's it gotta be this hard?

    https://preview.redd.it/pjr6w3dkxul41.png?width=605&format=png&auto=webp&s=4a57c58e5d9c11ffd9ffe9b6dce3bb4f13149ac3

    submitted by /u/Severynn99
    [link] [comments]

    How do play a healer

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Hisy guys,

    I really struggle healing/surviving in this game, even after reaching 11500 gearscore I pretty much evaporate if melees target me (15k+ precision strikes) or am just perma cc'd or out of range to cast antithesis.

    Ive found confessor to be my goto guild but having no CC or immunities its a real struggle in pvp.

    I guess prefight cast renewals, then songs, go in and debuff and then try to avoid their melee CC, heal and renew songs would be the ideal setup?

    If you could share any tips, guides or videos on how to play, especially a confessor, I'd be really grateful.

    tia.

    submitted by /u/Mattzo82
    [link] [comments]

    Latest Trends in Archery

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Decent-ish GS, around 10k, have been running an Ebonsong build based on the "Shoot Arrows" guide from around AAU release. I don't run the Sustained Rhythm version because it's a little too micromanage-y and not too fun for me.

    I am going to start playing around with other Archer builds/classes a little and was wondering what people are liking, what seems good? I run crit damage gem/gear setup, and won't be switching in any defense pen, but have recently started enjoying small scale PvP more than I used to... so I have pretty equal interests in PvE and PvP these days.

    So... what do you like? What do you think is effective and fun? The more specific (i.e. links to skill builds) the better.

    submitted by /u/ANewPoEGuy
    [link] [comments]

    EXILE

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    any ETA on the Exile sytem ? wanna Exile but cant

    submitted by /u/knyxxxl
    [link] [comments]

    The Exile system is broken on AA: U?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    So as the title states. Is anyone else experiencing problems with the exile NPC not showing up in Marianople after 27. February maintenance?
    And has anyone come across any official statement regarding this problem?
    I am on the EU Belstrom server.

    submitted by /u/mayumaru
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel