• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    ArcheAge After almost four weeks of no world bosses, supposed "fix" is a complete failure. PepeLaugh

    ArcheAge After almost four weeks of no world bosses, supposed "fix" is a complete failure. PepeLaugh


    After almost four weeks of no world bosses, supposed "fix" is a complete failure. PepeLaugh

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Help I've abandoned my race quest!!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Hiya people! So, I've accidentally abandoned my race quest (a gesture of kinship) and now I can't get it back! Does anyone know how I can get it back?

    submitted by /u/jubileejacks
    [link] [comments]

    Best Powerstone Pet?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Which powerstone pet is the best? Putting into consideration legacy ones that haven't been released in unchained yet as well.

    I'm currently leaning towards phoenix mostly because it looks super cool, black bloomfang seems to have a really good skill too but blobby seems mostly useless since at least according to database you can't use any skills during its shield.

    I haven't played legacy since long ago though so wondering if I should be waiting for some much better one that I'm not aware of. Only planning on getting one diligence powerstone pet. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/JealousOfRocks
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought the game but..

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Can't get it work. I'm getting error 403. Have uninstalled 3 times now. Also downloaded glyph but still nothing. Anyone know what's wrong?

    submitted by /u/Talismaani
    [link] [comments]

    HDR and Bloom

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Hey anyone else here play with HDR turned off ? I just came back to give AA:U another chance, so far level 44 and having fun just messing around, in no rush. Been playing LOTRO for a bit.

    I had to switch HDR off as I was getting a head ache from the glare on everything, also my laptop seemed to like that also lol.

    Anyways was just wondering if most people just leave HDR on or not.

    submitted by /u/hoppy02
    [link] [comments]

    Entire game down right now?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Title. Can't get on at all and I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. Me and my brother are and I need my fix

    submitted by /u/TheBadBK
    [link] [comments]

    Hiram ring quest item destoyed

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    So few months ago i remember mammoth dropped quest item for hiram ring and im pretty sure i clicked it. Later on i forgot about it and now when i want to do it i dont have quest active in quest log nor i have quest item in i ventory... i probably destroyed it or something.

    Problem is i killed mammoth like 50 times after that and i never saw quest item again dropped! Did i fucked up my potential hiram ring?

    submitted by /u/Lucky_Photographer
    [link] [comments]

    Failed to load game data after the patch

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Failed to load game data after the patch

    can't join in to the game after the patch i got a error.

    Already try to changue version on history txt that ting don't work, try to reinstall it and keep it like that.

    I couln't fix it.

    Also i don't need to know if u have the same issue, thanks.

    https://preview.redd.it/lftapxqnwpn41.png?width=729&format=png&auto=webp&s=8d004168d88adbdc55a1d561bdebc218b32b5745

    submitted by /u/ShirubaSamurai
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel