• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    ArcheAge I'm assuming this isn't good?

    ArcheAge I'm assuming this isn't good?


    I'm assuming this isn't good?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Game freezes all the time

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Hi guys, i just bought Archeage today, started it up, created a character, but as soon as i got into the game, it froze, forcing me to restart my pc. I tried again and again, but it always freezes after I take a few steps in the game. Anyone had this problem before? I tried both DirectX Versions

    submitted by /u/herrbauer96
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Harvester's Farmhouse worth it?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:06 PM PST

    I want to run packs on an alt and I was wondering if the Harvester's Farmhouse is worth for it. The packs that I'd be running have ground grain as the main ingredient.

    If not I am probably going for miner's like everyone else, and while on that, I was wondering if your mining proficiency affects the possible loot/amount that you get from the Miner's, thank you!

    submitted by /u/pedroiswavy
    [link] [comments]

    How does Maintenance mess with Morpheus spawn times?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:47 PM PST

    Hey guys. I've been trying to keep track of Morpheus to organize a dream ring / World Boss raid. Most info is hard to find, but what I've pieced together is this.

    1.Morpheus spawns for 1 hour.

    2.After despawn or he is killed, it waits 12 hours for him to respawn.

    Essentially making it a 1hr->12hr cycle.

    This is easy to keep track of once you have the timer. However, it seems like Maintenance messes with his timer. Does anyone know how exactly it changes it? Does it push it out, reset it, or something else?

    Tl;Dr: Morpheus timer gets messed up by Maintenance. How does it mess it up though?

    Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/outlwdragon
    [link] [comments]

    Is Twintail cloak the only one that gives mdefense?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:15 AM PST

    I've been trying to find some info, it looks like twintail is the only cloak that gives mdefense?

    I'm gearing a plate healer and looking at options. I know cast speed cloak is considered best in slot but i am looking to go a bit more tanky.

    submitted by /u/Hasbotted
    [link] [comments]

    When does the event end? Says 12 hours when I hover Marianople, someone else its 1 day 2 hours

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:12 AM PST

    I just need 1 more day for the Onese. I was at work the 1 hour before 'announcement' so I didnt' get 10 extra stones, and I missed 1 day.

    submitted by /u/krazye87
    [link] [comments]

    Puppy Onesie

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:23 AM PST

    What's the point of the shadow daru from General Merchant?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:14 PM PST

    My understanding is, if you're on Nuia, it sells Haranyan cargo so you still have to travel across the sea. If you're on haranyan it sells Nuia. I don't see the point?

    submitted by /u/archestut
    [link] [comments]

    Why can I not upgrade my last luna gem?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:41 PM PST

    I finally got all gemmed up, and am now upgrading them all to T2 with luna charms. I have 7 fireglow gems in my mainhand dagger (I am an archer), but it will only let me upgrade 6 of them to T2. I have enough charms, I have enough labor. What am I missing? The dagger is Hiram T3, unique.

    submitted by /u/Altephor1
    [link] [comments]

    Don't waste my time.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel