• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    ArcheAge ARCHEAGE + ANIME

    ArcheAge ARCHEAGE + ANIME


    ARCHEAGE + ANIME

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:09 AM PST

    Continue Hiram or get 3p Library?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:00 PM PST

    I'm an Ebonsong and I see many run the 3p of Library for the attack speed. Apparently it's much more expensive than Hiram. Is it really worth for me to drop my half gemmed divine Hiram pieces and start working on 3p Library set?

    submitted by /u/Warlord42
    [link] [comments]

    Siege Tutorial

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:01 PM PST

    Growling Yawl and Singed Vehicle frags

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:41 AM PST

    Where can the frags be farmed ? Which mobs drop ? So many outdated informaton on the internet I don't really know how these are acquired in the current version besides the vyravas in castle zones.

    submitted by /u/ferevon
    [link] [comments]

    Better coinpurses

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Hey guys!

    I just hit 9k GS and Famed larceny a few weeks ago. When I have time I try to farm as many ancestral coinpurses as I can for the days when I can't log in.

    The problem is that I farm in WHM since 3.5k GS and even if I kill mobs instantly it still takes time to loot, move from 1 to another and so on.

    Is there any other place with higher drop rates? Something doable for a 9k GS Darkrunner.

    Also, extra question, where can I start to kill reds for packs? Are there any important routes? I would like to start hunting reds for pakcs or go solo pvp for honor...but I rarely see ppl not in zergs...

    TLDR: better place to farm purses than WHM for 9k GS Darkrunner.

    submitted by /u/mihaiisraging
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel