• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    ArcheAge Priorities

    ArcheAge Priorities


    Priorities

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:40 PM PST

    In case you guys plan to buy the Astra wings and want a preview

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:50 AM PST

    Proposal to move NA event hours 3 hours forward

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:58 AM PST

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lyX8-viSSELeBgvACQ6i7qKtiKeTWeNM9svyoD3XcYU/

    Goal is to do a number of things:

    Move active play periods for all four NA timezones into afternoon/evening hours.

    Give time at reset to do non-event stuff

    Allow participation from a larger audience

    Events mid-day are more likely in lunch hours

    Notes:

    Reset time doesn't change, since I assume it can't change and we can make that work in everyone's favor anyways with other event changes

    Mirage Isle Fish Fest time doesn't change since it lasts 12 hours to cover most of the day

    submitted by /u/Gamepro03
    [link] [comments]

    Vocation quest is stuck on 2000/2000

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:34 AM PST

    Vocation quest is stuck on 2000/2000

    https://preview.redd.it/m3nchqebmm441.jpg?width=889&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0d2ff1a958e80a84462dd1be0d89b3282c522113

    Now what? First my 1m XP quest got bugged after I had more than 50% done and now this.. it won't complete..

    submitted by /u/BlackCoin-Knight
    [link] [comments]

    ArcheAge Small Wyvern my first fly

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:47 PM PST

    AA:U When release of Rampage Car Series?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:44 AM PST

    I'm planning in close future to build a car, now gathering materials for it. In current state in AA:U possible to craft only 2-seaters cars like Timber Coupe, Apex Squall and Comet Speedster. Rampage series cars impossible to build, because we can't get a design for it. On legacy servers is 2 way to get designs - in Diamond Shores from Daru Designs Trader for 4000 Gilda Star or in cash shop for 2000 Gilda Star (it's a light version needs additional 3000g for upgrade to full).

    So when AA:U will receive rampage cars design? Should I wait for it or build when I can a Timber Coupe, and don't f*ck my mind?

    submitted by /u/Sergey_Nikolaevich
    [link] [comments]

    Abolisher skills?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:52 PM PST

    What skills should i prioritize as an abolisher? For pvp and pve, maybe a picture with your curent set-up would be nice.(ancestral including),

    submitted by /u/Desmondi
    [link] [comments]

    [Tyrenos West] Mistsong Group?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:46 PM PST

    Have had some trouble finding PUGs to do Mistsong with. Currently 5643 gearscore Ebonsong. Any folks out there want to try and coordinate? Would like to make a gallant mount.

    submitted by /u/DoctrSuSE
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Always restart your game before you do those instance event or you might crash

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:33 AM PST

    As topic. I crashed right when Hiram finish, no option to re-enter aka no reward for my 20 minute and wasted entry. Sad face.

    submitted by /u/Lu5ck
    [link] [comments]

    for people having lagspikes on quest progress since the AP was enabled again

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:48 PM PST

    I dont guarantee that it works for everyone but recently i saw a lot of posts saying that the new archepass is very laggy on progress. I had this problem since the PTS launched and it disappeared when the archepass was disabled for the first time but came back a few days ago with the new AP. Setting the game to run in 32bit fixed it for me.
    To do that just go to settings -> general in the glyth launcher and set the mark to 32bit on the right side. good luck

    submitted by /u/DonChaffee
    [link] [comments]

    Fanatic build

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:51 PM PST

    I chose fanatic as my class id like to know wich attacks I'm supposed to use for the best combos , I'd also like to know what are the stats on my armors and on the weapons and also wich are my main stats (btw I'm lvl 40)

    submitted by /u/rolkoi
    [link] [comments]

    Any guides/instructions for getting the Gallant mounts?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:56 PM PST

    Anyone got a good/recommended guide to farm towards getting a gallant mount?

    submitted by /u/heme1
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie needs help

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:38 AM PST

    Hello everyone, i'm newbie to the Archeage and i just hit lvl 52 today, anyone got some time to tell me few tips and pointers to what should i be doing from now on, any important quests etc? I'm playing Ebonsong class. Also guys if you know any casual guilds let me know, im on Alexander server EU

    submitted by /u/shale123
    [link] [comments]

    Just started Unchained. Hit 30 as a Primevil! Could use some advice.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:02 PM PST

    Just wondering what tondo to help my archery and melee damage. I also dual wield axe and sword. I keep the distance with push shot and slow shot and I think I move and teleport ok but it's a long time to kite an enemy it seems. Upgraded all my armor to green and it didnt seem to help. Is it just a thing that the difficulty of the game jumps up once you hit 30? Advice would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/jaymie42080
    [link] [comments]

    Antithesis ancestral doesnt work properly?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:15 AM PST

    Hey guys! Today I just realized that antithesis ancestral which should heal target and me, heals only the target. Is this some kind of bug that I can resolve by myself? Or am I doing something wrong ? Cheers

    submitted by /u/mainstreamowy
    [link] [comments]

    Is this song effect on the Icekissed Winter Festival Costume going to go away completely? It completely screws up my keybinds.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:34 PM PST

    Really love the look of the outfit but...it puts this Christmas song on the R button. That in turn prevents me from using my usual R keybind in regular play, shifts all of my glider hotkeys drastically, and ruins my fishing keybinds as well. It's basically a completely unusable outfit for general play.

    I can see from its description that the equip effect goes away after 30 days (does it really though? there's no timer..) and I can only get it back by washing it. So I'll never wash it, but I'm concerned that what will happen is that it'll just make it so that I can't use the effect, meanwhile there's still a grayed out song box taking up my R hotkey that I can't use.

    Will it completely remove the effect and the hotkey it takes up after 30 days, or am I stuck with a functionally crippling outfit?

    also...if it does get fixed after 30 days, is there any way to remove the equip effect early >_>? Maybe...roll around in some mud to get it dirty? I'm kidding but I'm not.

    submitted by /u/Railes
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to extract Lunafrost from an item?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:24 AM PST

    you can get Lunagems back with honor stone but what about Lunafrost? (example: +12% swim speed)

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    AAU Longboard

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:59 PM PST

    I have some questions about the longboard

    ¹) can it go over the hill in Rokhala?

    ²) what do people mean by it being hard to control?

    ³) what is its base movement speed?

    ⁴) can you be knocked off it?

    ⁵) is it true you cant suffer fall damage while on it?

    submitted by /u/sGvDaemon
    [link] [comments]

    Blue Salt Bond Resources List - Updated for AAU Echoes of Hiram

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:52 PM PST

    If I missed any Community Centers, let me know. ~30 zones are hard to keep track of.
    Note: I'm pretty sure the turn in quantities vary day-to-day and the ones I recorded don't matter in the slightest past today but I'm including them anyways. They are listed between parenthesis.
    Side note: Lumber ones don't seem to count for ArchePass at the moment, so keep that in mind.

    Nuia:

    • Leather: Sanddeep (60), Karkasse (100), Aubre Cradle (60), Ahnimar (100)
    • Lumber: White Arden (100), Solzreed (60), Hellswamp (20), Gweonid (20)
    • Iron: Dewstone (100), Cinderstone (20), Airian Rock (100)
    • Fabric: Two Crowns (100), Marianople (60), Lilyut (20), Halcyona (60)

    Haranya:

    • Leather: Mahadevi (20), Rookborne (60), Villanelle (20), Windscour (60)
    • Lumber: Perinoor (20), Silent Forest (60), Ynystere (100)
    • Iron: Sunbite Wilds (100), Rokhala Mountains (60), Solis Headlands (100), Sunbite Wilds (20), Tigerspine (20)
    • Fabric: Arcum Iris (100), Falcorth Plains (100)
    submitted by /u/Sociopathicfootwear
    [link] [comments]

    If I stole some haranya packs as nuia, how do I turn it in?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:35 AM PST

    Basically the title. There's no way out of their inner safe zones without running through a safe zone.

    submitted by /u/Atermel
    [link] [comments]

    Good items to invest in?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:10 AM PST

    Have a bunch of gold, going to take a break from the game for like 3 weeks.

    What would be something good to throw all my gold into so it doesn't devalue (profit would be nice too)?

    I heard copper

    submitted by /u/Ecchii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel