• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    ArcheAge Me ready to get those 12g

    ArcheAge Me ready to get those 12g


    Me ready to get those 12g

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Should gamigo look into 8000+ gs players?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:37 AM PST

    I don't want to sound like the "anyone who has a higher gs than me is an exploiter" guy, but how the hell does someone get to over 8000 gs within 4 weeks without cheating in some way? Upgrading just one weapon to max tier mythic grade costs thousands of gold, scrolls, and labor.

    Let's assume somehow they are making thousands of gold legally, how would they without using up their labor which is instead being used for upgrading the gear? Either they're spending all their labor for gold making or for upgrading gear. Theres no in between seeing as upgrading 1 weapon takes close to 10k labor.

    Either gamigo stops the gold selling/buying or this game just becomes p2w all over again.

    submitted by /u/HotSinglesNearU
    [link] [comments]

    Don't bring back archepass. Reward us for the daily quests we already do.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:36 AM PST

    This game has FAR too many daily quests to be fun already. NO one wants to grind 25 mobs in X zone 21 times a day. We want to do the reset raid and call it a day.

    Please allow blue salt, guild, and family quests to you t towards archepass rewards. We do those anyways. No reason to shackle us further.

    submitted by /u/TheLightningCount1
    [link] [comments]

    Fishing raid drama :D - Jergant/East

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:33 AM PST

    We were just fishing off Austera when this gentleman inserts his gall into the dead center of the raid. Shoving our clipper out.

    He then slams around trying to sink our clipper.

    Galleon tryna smash

    After this clip cuts I give him a friendly "ANCHOR CHECK" and then we head off to turn in our fish.

    He begins in shout chat warning us that he would purple us and 'blacklist' us from the fishing raid if we didn't "Learn to drive".

    So we did a thing.

    The thing

    He says we're now "blacklisted" :D

    The salt in nation chat was thick.

    submitted by /u/Nazori
    [link] [comments]

    Is this worth getting now?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:16 PM PST

    Mixed reviews all over, more complaints than positive feedback. Is the game even worth purchasing now?

    submitted by /u/Fumbles007
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone is against HOA's until the guy with the blue roof moves into the neighborhood.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:49 PM PST

    Diligence well spent.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:29 PM PST

    So our hero just demolished our castle? Could we add option to impeach heroes?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:20 AM PST

    Eu-Alexander dramalama stuff :<

    submitted by /u/Rexitus
    [link] [comments]

    CALLING ALL DENNY PATRIOTS

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:12 PM PST

    For too long we have lived under the thumb of Laughing Coffin. Even after their recent purge they own the east, pirate faction, and have puppet guilds in the west.

    My guild is one of two pirate guilds on denny. The only other pirate guild is LC. If you are on denny and want to fight LC on all fronts, then contact me and we will help you go pirate. No guild taxes or other bs.

    Edit: Guild name- Milf and Cookies We currently have 13 members from 4k-6k We fish, farm coin purses, and PVP mostly

    submitted by /u/Kankmemes
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Building Management Title has better Value then Labor Rechargers

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:48 AM PST

    Can anyone report that they've had their Customer Service / Support / in-game reports resolved?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:53 PM PST

    Personally, I have not had to make any tickets or reports however, I have seen a lot of players complain about their woes going ignored. I am genuinely curious if anyone has had any successful interactions regarding their CS / Support or in-game reports.

    submitted by /u/arezee
    [link] [comments]

    Some say this is what you see when you go to hell

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:29 AM PST

    Most efficient use of labor rechargers?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:06 AM PST

    If you want to maximize the amount of labor you get out of the labor rechargers, what's the most efficient way to use them? One a day? Two a day? Trying to avoid any diminishing returns penalties.

    submitted by /u/Enla
    [link] [comments]

    Gemming

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:51 PM PST

    Tomorrow i'll be getting my hiram gear but im not sure what type of gems I should be placing on it, if I understand correctly there is a type of gem that is somewhat weaker, but you can take it out of your gear once you switch out of hiram? Right now I have some gems from ancestral crates should I be saving those or can I just use them on my hiram gear and remove them later?

    submitted by /u/Astroloqic
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with gearing as a tank

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 11:23 AM PST

    So on my character I've decided to roll full STAM cloth, and I'm wondering would it be smart to roll STR or INT for my weapon/shield/bow if I were to go for classes like templar or skullknight? Or would it be overall better to just STAM everything else too. Right now the shield bash skill is carrying me in pve but idk if I can grind very well late game with all STAM. How would you guys go about it?

    submitted by /u/NHKTed
    [link] [comments]

    200 diligence well spent

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:17 PM PST

    What are your plans for all the free diligence?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:32 PM PST

    Labor recharges? Expansion scrolls for yourself? Sell scrolls on AH? or just hoard it?

    submitted by /u/juicybabyyyy
    [link] [comments]

    What is the cost to upgrade bow from t2 to t3?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:31 AM PST

    Cant find any informations :/

    submitted by /u/tigerforces
    [link] [comments]

    Farmer's workstation?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:04 PM PST

    What exactly does it do? Is it worth turning my 8x8 into one so I can do these quests I heard about?

    submitted by /u/Nephelionz
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone actually miss the ArchePass?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:28 PM PST

    Make it a calendar thingy and call it a day, more "dailies" isn't what we need right now. They could just admit it was a bad design that wasn't tested at all and move on to emailing XL more game breaking bugs/fixs and wait for an ETA. I'm just curious if anyone actually wishes for ArchePass to come back eventhough thats what Unchained was advertised for

    submitted by /u/rmbermine
    [link] [comments]

    Priority on upgrading gear?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:09 PM PST

    So i recently started upgrading gear, I have 3.7gs all my gear is pretty much Hiram, but my weapon is Celestial t2 i think? i awakened it once. All my gold has gone into upgrading this weapon im dual wield fanatic.

    I only have 27% crit rate, i was wonderinf if i should be upgrading my weapon further or upgrade all my other hiram pieces first? or spend my honor(have around 30k) on socketing gems? if yes what gems should i focus on first? or just sell the honor to get gold and upgrade gear?..

    submitted by /u/OvidiuHiei
    [link] [comments]

    Golden plains battle class

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:50 PM PST

    What would be the best class to pick for gbp? Im currently melee with leather armor and im getting melted... im thinking between archer and healer, what u guys think is better? And if you can recommend specific build like doombringer or ebonsong or whatever class u think is best ☺

    submitted by /u/ChronesNBG
    [link] [comments]

    Fly me to the Moon Intensifies

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:42 PM PST

    I'm Sailing Away . . .

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:37 PM PST

    Sparring Arena Healer Build Help

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:34 PM PST

    Hey Folks!

    I'm playing a healer and I would like to get into doing some sparring arena. I don't care about being top of the top, but I'm not sure what healer-gear spec is good to start with.

    I have 1h club + shield, in full plate - with spirit or stam on all my gear pieces.

    What builds would you recommend trying?

    My current default build for most content is assassin: Vit/Shadow/Witch, with two points in shadow and enough in witch to get the last passive.

    I'm open to leveling other trees.

    submitted by /u/Xadoe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel