• Breaking News

    Monday, July 8, 2019

    ArcheAge Newbie leveling class wombo combo

    ArcheAge Newbie leveling class wombo combo


    Newbie leveling class wombo combo

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    Hi guys i play Archeage on eu Ezi server. I've always wanted to try this game cuz on paper it's anazing but i've always hear AA was p2w... Recently tho ppl are saying it's far less p2w so yesterday i decided to download the game. I'm now at lvl 20 with Malediction and idk what other class but i see i do too little dmg and im not enjoying this caster combat so far. I wanted to be something like battlerage/malediction but i'e heard its shit lmao. So my question is which class combo would u suggest for a newbie purely to lvl up? I'd like Something melee with battlerage. I wanna choose it now that all my classes are at 15 before i go on and the gap between class and pg its harder. Thank u all for the support, have a nice day nerds!

    submitted by /u/Pussyopath
    [link] [comments]

    Archage sandbox MMO in 2019

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 11:16 AM PDT

    So i first got into this game when it launched, but it was basically a pay to win system. The credit card warriors would swipe for in game items, like the dreaded LABOR POTION. Sell them, make tons of gold, and then whale the game with gear, and land. I got tired of this after just 4 months and left.

    I came back to fresh start, after the whales were demoted down, there were still ways to whale but not as it used to be. I had a better job paid way more. So i started to spend almost 100 dollars a week on the game. All of a sudden I was now a Fresh Start whale, between me and 2 other guys. We owned most of the land in two crowns for a short time. I had a car, i had a several LARGE homes, several gazebo farms, and made money like crazy with larder packs, cheese and honey. but to keep it all going i still needed to dump 50 dollars a week into the game for just TAXES. I got tried of this, because it was a vicious circle.

    so my friends almost a year later talked me into coming back again, but on a legacy sever. to my surprise i saw two severs, and one fresh start. I INSTANTLY THOUGHT. WHAT THE HOLY FUDGE! But i saw the new class trait maladiction, which so far is cool, i like it alot. but i think god how am i going to get back on top again, with my fresh start character i cannot go onto legacy servers. and i really just do not want to spend money on the game. but come to find out they changed all the RNG rules. basically weapons do not break anymore, or fail. or that is what they said.

    but the question is, the game looks like its is close to shutting down. why could they not implement these systems of no whales, and gear does not break, and general fun, without having to do more that sub the game. before it went to this point. because the game is actually great, it just becomes hard, because the casual player can never reach the heights of card swipes. they will always be far behind. This game had potential to be greater than WoW till the derped it up with pay to win. Is this becasue TRION had a hard time trying to make this clear to the S. Korean game person that held control over the game. That here in the USA we do not enjoy pay 2 win games, we want equality across the board, because its not fun to get stomped on by someone who is not as skilled at PvP just becasue they can swipe there way to TOP GEAR.. and will it turn around with the people who have now taken control over the game? Is it really worth me going at it again, and play another character to top level. or should i just stick to GW2.

    submitted by /u/ManicMorzan
    [link] [comments]

    Dps or tank?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 12:42 AM PDT

    Hey guys I am a player on europe ezi. Full plate hiram (most of it t2 some t3 all weapons t3) right now I am doomlord if I remember correct doomlord is one of those dps tank hyrbids, is this any good? Or should I rather focus on either. My stats on armor is str res/tough and rec damage. I deal a decent amount of damage and can take somewhat of a hit.

    What do you think? Is there any other class more in either direction that would be better?

    submitted by /u/Kajanda
    [link] [comments]

    Arra's Instructions quest

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 09:23 PM PDT

    I need to find Cultivated Ginseng and some Turmeric.

    submitted by /u/lazybear1718
    [link] [comments]

    Archeage Western Hiram Mountains

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 05:34 PM PDT

    I can't seem to get Chapter 4 for the Western Hiram Mountains quest, my friend got it right when she got to the Hiram Cave but I have nothing. Is there anything I need to do or?

    submitted by /u/Poobsterooni
    [link] [comments]

    Still worth playing?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 10:16 PM PDT

    Believe it or not, I'm actually considering starting this game.

    I've never played Archeage before, but I have heard that the p2w mechanics are pretty bad. Have these been mitigated at all?

    How's the population? What's the endgame like? Is it worth playing in 2019?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/zingading
    [link] [comments]

    What class should I play?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 05:14 PM PDT

    Last time I've played ArcheAge was at 3.0. Right now I started a new account after I see new Hiram gear. My goal is To play as non-patron till I start farming Hiram gear so I'll see if it's worth paying 20$ a month. My only goal is To play pvp with hiram, gold farm will be specifically To lunagems and regrading Hiram. But I used to play tank roles like Blighter/Abolisher/Paladin for pvp. When I log in I discovered that tanks are dead. So I am actually asking you guys if there is any tank role good for pvp (as melee)? Hate skullknight. And if there is not, what is the best class To go for as magician? Focused on pvp.

    submitted by /u/sznyaan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel