• Breaking News

    Monday, March 4, 2019

    ArcheAge Talik's glider bug ?

    ArcheAge Talik's glider bug ?


    Talik's glider bug ?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 04:25 PM PST

    Hi everyone.

    I just started Archeage (firan) and I had a bug during talik's mission. He gave me an old glider, and the quests said to use the glider or a teleport stone (can't remember the exact name + I don't have the game in english language.).

    I right click on the glider to equip it, but I can't use it. I put the "equip skill" in my action bar, nothing happen, I click on it nothing happen, etc. I tried for whole ten minutes, searching for a way to use glider and nothing I found worked (double tap space button or others "binds").

    At the end I used the stone to teleport...

    Is that a bug or the glider is not usable ?

    submitted by /u/Etshy
    [link] [comments]

    your game. | An Archeage Anime Opening

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 11:45 PM PST

    Exploiting a worldboss spawn Thunderwing

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 01:50 AM PST

    Exploiting a worldboss spawn Thunderwing

    i would like to make a complain about an event that happen last night, the enemy nation called Karma and the guild shamefull display, used a bug were one of their members left the nation to build the Nuian thunderwing titan tower , he took the teleport up , flew to the middle island and there he got invited back to nation, so while our members were scouting even during the late nights on the nation towers they just invited this person back to nation and he was able to summon the boss for the Nation and it didnt go to nuians like it should, its very annoying that stuff like this happens especially when you are scouting for hours longs, i hope that there can be looked into this or maybe even a punishment because exploiting or abusing a bug to kill ingame bosses should not be tolerated on any level, and this was ALL planned not a mistake because the leader of the enemy nation ''Aiapaec'' was standing next to us at the tower bragging about how they got it, he should be punished aswell for even agreeing to exploits like this as a nation leader.

    thanks in advance !

    https://youtu.be/mlEslywzZGQ (youtube link of video proof of the tower instantly popping up without any building)

    submitted by /u/Sayrek
    [link] [comments]

    Playing as bloodthrall/caretaker, newbie to MMORGS. Any tips?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 04:29 AM PST

    I couldn't find much on specifically bloodthrall, but I'm hoping people have builds or some guidance on that.

    I normally play support in PVP games, usually because my boyfriend plays the aggressive, leader type. (If you guys have any ideas on classes I could play to experience the damage dealing leader, that'd be cool too!)

    But I'm wondering what the difference is with bloodthrall and caretaker is, and which one would be better for solo/PVP? My boyfriend told me healers are high in demand, which is the main reason I kept it, and because I only play support, but it would be cool to deal damage as well.

    Sorry for the text blur!

    submitted by /u/butterfliesdejavu
    [link] [comments]

    Kadum Siege l Mendbot 1.0

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 05:49 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel