• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 10, 2019

    ArcheAge Help me. Making gold like a free user

    ArcheAge Help me. Making gold like a free user


    Help me. Making gold like a free user

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 03:57 PM PDT

    Hello there, I'm new to the game and I would like to know the best ways to earn gold, at the moment I'm only doing trade packs and I get an average of 30 gold per day, my plan is to buy my first apex to have credits and buy the license of the auction house. But at the moment the only thing I have to make gold are the trade pack and I wan to know if there was another way to get gold, remember that I'm a free user so I don't have labor regeneration while offline for alts.

    submitted by /u/Carpie15
    [link] [comments]

    *Concern* [15 minute doodle about my bad internet]

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 06:11 PM PST

    Melee DPS?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 12:59 AM PST

    Hey guys! I'm coming back to the game after a long hiatus and I want to play a dual-wield melee dps. What class would be nice? Should I use leather or plate? I'm torn between Darkrunner, Shadowblade, Executioner and Blade Dancer. What are the pros and cons of each?

    submitted by /u/burndelittus
    [link] [comments]

    Coming from WoW and a three year hiatus from MMORPG, tips for a beginner?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 06:44 PM PST

    Like the title says coming off a few years not playing an MMORPG but wanting to get back and i've heard awesome things about AA. I played lots of first person games and am a little rusty to building characters. So wanted to get a bit of a scoop on what the best beginner class and race would be for someone who enjoys PVE more than PVP in this game. Any tips for getting set up faster/more efficiently would be more than welcome too!

    submitted by /u/WallowinWasabi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel