• Breaking News

    Monday, March 11, 2019

    ArcheAge Archeage 5.1 PVP : NUCLEAR AGE BEGINS

    ArcheAge Archeage 5.1 PVP : NUCLEAR AGE BEGINS


    Archeage 5.1 PVP : NUCLEAR AGE BEGINS

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 03:56 AM PDT

    Havent played Archeage in a couple months, any suggestions?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 06:51 PM PDT

    It's been a couple months since I've played Archeage and I really want to get back into playing it. I have to start a new character since my old one became a pirate and I've had trouble getting back to green. Any suggestions help! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RetroSpeire
    [link] [comments]

    Issues playing on 2550x1400 (Everything below looks ass on my monitor) help!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 05:55 PM PDT

    Hey,

    So i came back to AA but i'm using a different monitor, rest of my PC is still the same.

    On 1920x1080 the game used to look good for me with the graphics i was using, but now it looks a lot more pixelated.
    Also i have like 30-40 fps less from time to time even though my PC is decent enough for archeage.
    Running inbetween 2 raids not even fighting can give me drops till 34 fps.

    Any tips in terms of graphics or anything like that?

    submitted by /u/lallyyy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel