• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 2, 2019

    ArcheAge Can you level hiram past epic?

    ArcheAge Can you level hiram past epic?


    Can you level hiram past epic?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2019 02:49 PM PST

    As in title

    submitted by /u/steamedbiscuit
    [link] [comments]

    Skills Not Working?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2019 08:42 AM PST

    I haven't played in 1-2 months and logged in after getting a new laptop. My archery elf gal was still there safe and sound, but I can't use any of the skills (the ones that bind to 1,2,3,etc). I can do SHIFT+1 (ranged) or +2 (melee) for some damage, but not being to use literally any other skills is dragging me down. I have a bow and two swords equipped and can still glide and summon pets/mounts.

    submitted by /u/PrincessDionysus
    [link] [comments]

    hello, foreign archeage users, and friends! i am from south korea,,,and i need your help

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 04:28 PM PST

    Before starting,Please understand my english with mercy. it is still hard to me

    I'm going to start archeage with my girlfriend. and we will play kR server, But my girlfriend is not Korean. that is problem.
    she suggested playing this game together because we can stay together Even if it's not a vacation. she loves mmorpg.

    at the first time, we tried to go steam server, but there was local lock for koreans,,,,,

    so we planned to go KR server. but korean languages is problem. she is studying at internatiol school, so she is very good at english. if we can do English patch at KR server, she can play with me at KR Server.

    like doing korean patch at foreign games, i think there is also english patch at archeage KR server.

    We need information about this...Plz friends,,,,help us

    submitted by /u/cheguevaraFromKR
    [link] [comments]

    Armor Set Penalty

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 04:27 PM PST

    I'm starting to gear up a mage and trying to decide which hiram set I wanna use. I play on EU, most people run melee/archers so Cloth seems like a bad choice. So im looking into either Leather or Plate.

    I dont really understand the armor penalties tho (20% bonus dmg from piercing, slashing, crushing attacks).

    Is that a flat bonus % dmg to every skill while using those types of weapons ? or only for auto attacks ? and does it occur every hit or is a proc ?

    Also 20% bonus dmg sounds like a huge penalty, it seems like a big deal but I don't see it discussed at all while talking about which armor type to get.

    submitted by /u/Drokie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel