• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 17, 2019

    ArcheAge Disconnected after server select

    ArcheAge Disconnected after server select


    Disconnected after server select

    Posted: 17 Jan 2019 04:13 PM PST

    Wanted to check the game after leaving it 3 years ago but I can't even login to my game and get booted after choosing a server

    I remember this used to happen during OBT/release days due to queues and server overload but I'm sure this is not the case today

    I've tried all the solutions I've searched (re-installation, deleting stuff, port fowarding, etc.) and they don't work or are outdated solutions

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Hutasako
    [link] [comments]

    Archeage - 5.1 the Bait and Switch Edition

    Posted: 17 Jan 2019 09:40 AM PST

    [QUESTION] How do you acquire new archeum?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 05:45 PM PST

    I've read the official patch notes and couldn't find out how to acquire onyx archeum needed for the new t2/t3 lunagems- or does this new archeum take the place charcoal from overseas trade run rewards?

    submitted by /u/CritSeint
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel