• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 16, 2019

    ArcheAge Can I Catch Up to Whales?

    ArcheAge Can I Catch Up to Whales?


    Can I Catch Up to Whales?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 08:46 AM PST

    Over the past month of changes to gear and whatnot; as far as a pvp goes, how easy is it to catch up with the whales without spending money outside of patron?

    I have really been hoping since parting with Trion Worlds, the game may come closer to being playable to me.

    submitted by /u/KnetikTV
    [link] [comments]

    Placing Furniture on Portals is disabled again

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 03:53 PM PST

    I swear they like to raise my blood pressure. Just want to warn any decorator using the portal trick to make furniture float that it is no longer available.

    submitted by /u/Yorukie
    [link] [comments]

    Resilience changes need to be reverted back

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 03:49 PM PST

    The effects of Resilience have been changed, and Resilience has been made stronger overall.

    The value of Critical Hit Chance reduction per point of Resilience has been increased by 8%. The value of Critical Damage Reduction per point of Resilience has been increased by 40%. Changed the minimum rate of Critical Damage Reduction as a result of Resilience from 0% to 150%.

    These above changes alone were not completely game breaking however when combined with new ancestral lvl 34 that provides more resilience per level and other sources (gear + new frosts) are making the game unplayable.

    This is literally going to make a large population of players nearly un-killable unless focused by several people at the same time.

    Please post your thoughts and if you agree that the above changes should be reversed.

    submitted by /u/Legendary_Zilent
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player has some questions (housing, class)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 11:48 AM PST

    I've played my couple thousand hours in this game over the past few years and am once again returning. (Thanks to Hiram gear btw) Since so much has changed apparently I have a few questions:

    How are my chances on finding land on EU Jakar? Hard to get? Expensive? I like to have a bigger space with multiple things together. Will I have to buy land or is the competition low enough to look for a free plot?

    Also, are there still any tactical posivites about choosing a certain zone? Like are trade runs still profitable for example?

    Then I am struggling with my class+gear. I wanted to run a mage class again but got pushed off of my past main being Spellsinger, cause it seems fotm and its not as unique anymore. So I've tried some builds with the new tree Malediction and will probably play Fanatic or Spectre. I know 1h is better atm so I started making a scepter but cant decide on offhand.

    Shield or something else? Also plate or cloth? I want to be able to hold my own in ow pvp and do good dmg while not being one shot by every common class.

    Thanks in advance for any infos :)

    submitted by /u/Silverwingxx
    [link] [comments]

    5.1 Archer Build?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 04:06 AM PST

    is there a good pvm/farming ebonsong build?

    submitted by /u/Sans_--
    [link] [comments]

    Post 5.1 Update Archer class to go to

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 04:49 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    So after the recent nerf to ebonsongs, what are your guys thoughts on the archer classes after the next update?

    Is archery gonna fall behind or ebonstong is still gonna be up there?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/hybran12
    [link] [comments]

    Don't forget your lightning - Aria 5.0 spellsinger pvp

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 02:03 AM PST

    5.1 Returning Players

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 09:59 PM PST

    Hey friends. I'm sure you've heard this story before. Like many others, I have a history with the game. Played through Launch, FS1 but not FS2. With 5.1 looming and Trino's departure, I've decided it was about time to give Archeage another shot. After all, it offers an MMORPG experience like none other.

    I am playing with a partner and we love to PVP. We're both Aussies and sadly our Ping is just the worst, so I know we'll be relegated to playing less latency dependent classes. We're up for playing any class so long as it isn't a support role. Would love to hear some PVP, PVE class suggestions! Yes so we have three (4) quick questions listed below:

    1. What classes should we play for PVP/PVE given our awful ping? (no support roles please)
    2. What servers should we join?
    3. Is hiram gear competitive with p2w alternatives?
    4. Is trial chat still the bee's knees?

    Thanks for your time, friends!

    submitted by /u/archeagerubberband
    [link] [comments]

    New dungeon 5.3 :thinking: just looks like another version of corner reading room lol

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 09:25 PM PST

    Looking to jump back in. Looking for advice on builds and servers

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 10:01 AM PST

    Hello all,

    I just wanted to make a quick post to get some advice from the active player base to help me jump back into the game. I'll keep this short to save everyone's time. I appreciate any help/resources that will help me out with making my decisions!'

    Quick intro, I've played for about 1500-2000 hours, not really sure because half of my time was spent outside of steam before the game made it onto the platform. The last time I played heavily was during the Kraken server merge. I played mostly darkrunner and primeval. I love fast paced pvp and I love classes that are squishy but do a lot of damage as you can see. My preferred playstyle is to have short windows where you can do a lot if you play well, and if you play poorly then you're an easy kill. My preference would be a range character if they are still any good.

    First question: What NA server would be best if I'm looking for open world pvp. Which servers have guilds that are actively pvping? I'm looking for a server that I can go off and pvp by myself or find organized pirating pvp. Basically my main goal here is to find a server that I'm not going to be looking for pvp all day and only finding a few people.

    Second: Given my build preferences what are some strong builds I could try? Is primeval still top tier? Darkrunner? Are there any current resources for good build guides that really go into detail on how to effectively play a class in pvp?

    Thank you for your time!

    edit: I've finished downloading the game and it looks like all three of my characters are on Aria. I'm open to transferring my main if there are better options.

    edit 2: To give a little context on my gear situation that might help with deciding which classes will be viable. I'm currently sitting at ~4k gs so pretty low there. I got the homecoming pack containing the hiram gear, awakening scrolls, infusions, etc. So I'm planning on switching to that and getting the weapon to t2 first then work on the armor.

    submitted by /u/IAmBrowse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel