• Breaking News

    Friday, January 18, 2019

    ArcheAge Which gear to take from my return boxes?

    ArcheAge Which gear to take from my return boxes?


    Which gear to take from my return boxes?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 04:02 AM PST

    i know nothing anymore about this game, had decent gear some 2 years ago though. should i just sell it and take the stuff from the returning/server boxes i got?

    i play battlefury and noticed i had one hand sword and shield.

    but i wanna do dmg only, have no idea yet what to combine battlefury with. but what gear should i take from the boxes, leather/plate? also, which weapon, nodachi?

    submitted by /u/IbuyJpegs
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring Gold from Another Account on Another Server

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 07:03 AM PST

    I have an account that was moved to a different server than my main, and I want to move my gold from the account to my main via auction house. I was planning to sell a trash item for the amount of gold I have on the toon, however, I have seen other trash items that have sold for high amounts of gold, contributable to gold sellers/buyers.

    Basically, I'm worried that the game would flag me as such. Are my worries justified, or should I just get on with moving this gold?

    submitted by /u/selcira
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel