• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 16, 2021

    ArcheAge So i see a melee str vs stam post .. how about magic?

    ArcheAge So i see a melee str vs stam post .. how about magic?


    So i see a melee str vs stam post .. how about magic?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    I dont want to hijack that thread ..

    But as a mage does the same thing apply where like 1500 int is key . .then go stam?
    or just int away?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Greefer
    [link] [comments]

    Game doesn’t load after open screen

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    I was playing normal but I had to reinstall the game after that I can't play it anymore. I get a black screen after poem ends and then nothing. Anyone else had the same problem?

    submitted by /u/Fytos8
    [link] [comments]

    I really wanted to get my Nostalgia fix but something doesnt want mt to

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    Edit: Seems like I am not alone in this sturggle

    Downloads on steam: fail to initiate steam API

    Downloads from gylph: Screen turns black and crashes after the initial loading text

    Tries looking for system.cfg file to configure: Doesn't exist on my files

    Runs as admin: crashes

    Signs up for Archeage unchained 3 day trial: code doesn't work for some reason so I can't install

    Downloads gylph on laptop: Archeage update failed to initiate and makes menrestart installation

    Like what in the hell does it take for this damn game to fcking work.

    submitted by /u/Danzzo36
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel