• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 17, 2021

    ArcheAge Legacy/Unchained playerbase?

    ArcheAge Legacy/Unchained playerbase?


    Legacy/Unchained playerbase?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    As title says would you say there is a healthy population on either legacy or unchained version? I would really love to come back to this game but I'm afraid f there are enough people do to all the content that this game can offer.

    submitted by /u/munmoMKD
    [link] [comments]

    Is ArcheMaster Title bugged?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    How to acquire the ArcheMaster Title? I have all trees + gunslinger on lvl 55 and the guy in Marianople doesn't have the quest for me.

    What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/ArcheageQ
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any solution for archeage splash screen error and not launching the game?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    i search through google and read some post here in reddit and any tips i got doesn't work. after clicking play in the glyph client, and after the first loading the game starts normally but after 1 sec of black screen like before playing the cinematics the game crashes and returned back to desktop. I've been finding solution for this error and anything i find doesn't help.

    so maybe someone here can help me and know what to do.

    I've been reinstalling glyph and archeage for a dozen times now.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Entertainment9587
    [link] [comments]

    Change from Great Axe to Long Spear or Great Sword, is it good idea?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    Right now im using Great Axe T5 because some of mages and healers using plate, but right now im thinking change GA into LongSpear or GS, maybe i can kill leather faster with it.

    So is it good idea? Or i should stay with GA?

    submitted by /u/GreenTeaShake
    [link] [comments]

    AA:U Crashes Back to Desktop without any Errors before intro

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Archeage Unchained: Reason why new players quit

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    Welp, I decided to start playing Archeage again after not playing for over 2 years on the legacy server, and well I found out why this game has constantly died over time. The game is filled with the same people who have been there since day one, and they will all gang up on you for being a new player. Ive been nothing but harassed and bullied on this game, and the staff wont do anything about it unless its something very very vulgur. I also only felt save posting this on a new reddit account because of how PSYCHO these people are! They've threatened my life many times, and have tried doxxing me, luckily they have no idea how to really DOX someone because they're off by a few hundred miles.

    Id love to be able to play this game, I always found it to be one of the most interesting MMO's Ive played, but with the community being so toxic, and without a single new player other then my self on the server I was playing on, there is no point in playing. They'll disclude me from the raids only making their gear stronger and stronger while they already have ridiculously stronger gear, Im 4k after grinding my butt off, and I can tell that its only going to get alot harder to get it higher.

    Maybe the game should think about not allowing such bullying and harassment, 2 simply things would fix this, banning people who threaten to murder people, and not letting 14-17k GS be able to FARM 4k's!!!

    submitted by /u/Lanky-Cartoonist-697
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes on launch

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix this issue? When I try to launch Archeage Unchained, it gets past the wall of text, but then when the game tries to launch, it is almost as if it switches to full screen (Because my pc tells me my monitor resolution) I see the custom AA cursor, sit on a black screen for abouts 5 seconds, then the game just closes on me. I feel like I've tried almost everything by now so this is getting very frustrating. I've deleted my Archeage folder in documents, I've reinstalled about 5 times, I've restarted my pc, tried to edit the history thing, tried to change my config, updated my drivers, I'm at loss

    submitted by /u/Sabertoys
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get ArceAge to Load past the poem

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    I have tried everything even loading the game on 3 different computers, one that was brand new and all of the firewall and security was turned off. I have had this issue since the last update on 6/3/2021. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, I mean I have done it all. What am I missing.

    The poem completes the screen goes black but it doesn't go to the Gamego splash screen, it just closes and go to my desktop. I am so frustrated, have sent multiple logs in my ticket.

    Any suggestions besides find another game to play???

    submitted by /u/TiraWarHammer
    [link] [comments]

    Marmas PVP

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel