• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    ArcheAge seabreeze designs

    ArcheAge seabreeze designs


    seabreeze designs

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    I enjoy wandering under the ocean and looking for chests and have opened hundreds... I used to get seabreeze designs pretty regularly... never the ones I actually wanted, but still, I was getting them, maybe 3 or 4 a week... then a month or so ago I stopped getting them... not a single one in at least 4 weeks now. so either the drop rate has been nerfed even further, or they don't drop from the bags you get in sunken chests any more. also, I get vaultstone shards far more than I used to as well now. what is the current best way to get seabreeze designs? I have so many things I'm waiting to upgrade because I need the damn seabreeze design to even start...

    submitted by /u/cymrich
    [link] [comments]

    ♫ Yngwie Malmsteen - Battlefield ♫

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    i accidently made an na account instead of eu account and am on level 30+

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    i accidently made an na account instead of eu account and am on level 30+ and have spent $12 on in game purchases is there a way to transfer my account over to eu servers

    submitted by /u/dylaxzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Liked and Disliked mechanics of ArcheAge: Unchained

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm here with a few questions to the community about certain aspects of the game. I'd like to hear your biased and un-biased thoughts about this.

    What do you like about the game?

    What do you don't like about the game?

    What mechanics/systems do you like that Archeage has?

    What mechanics/systems do you don't like that Archeage has?

    What do you think would improve the game?

    What would you like to see changed in the gear progression?

    Looking forward to hearing all of your opinions and thoughts. At the end of the day everyone has their own opinions and games that they enjoy, be it casual, grindy all of them and everywhere in between.

    submitted by /u/ProjectYggdrasil
    [link] [comments]

    Did Thunderwing... got nothing?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    My reset raid did Thunderwing Titan in Reedwind the other day and I participated, made the temp wings, flew around pew-pewing. I died shortly before Thunderwing did and was on my way back when it died, and I got no loot, no option to loot at the head of the corpse.

    Did I miss something? Was it because I wasn't in the vicinity when it died? I'm not that bothered by it as I don't really need anything from it other than maybe the helmet, but it was kind of annoying to spend the time for no reward.

    submitted by /u/Altephor1
    [link] [comments]

    Second set of gear for tanky melee

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Hey guys. So im curently a dual wield cloth mage, and i still really like the class and i want too keep it as a main, but for some weeks now, im thinking about getting a second set of gear for a kinda tanky melee build, because i sometimes feel a little anoyed by dzing so often, and i also want to have a little alternation. Possible Class combinations i thought about are -Defense, Auramancy, Battlerage- or -Defense, Shadowplay, Battlerage- . i already have a full leather hiramgear +shield +dagger laying around, unused atm, because im just not sure if it is worth the money/time to spend it on the armor. In the end i only want to achieve around 8-10k gs with this gear. I know there are some other gearoptions, like erenor (which is probably even more expensive), library and mistsong gear. Would it be better to farm for one of those and use some unused abyssal infusions on it? How are the stat differences in the end on this gear? Or should i just throw away my thought and focus all my gold and time on getting a stronger cloth mage?

    submitted by /u/Arretsym
    [link] [comments]

    Ocean Cartographer Rank 2 - Archeage Unchained FULL Guide with Maps

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    51 Upgraded Thatched Farm Houses Unchained

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Build ideas

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Hello all

    I am quite new to Archage Unchained and am having problems finding a build I like. The last MMO I played was Elder scrolls online, and my favorite class was the Dragon Knight. Mainly because of the damage output, survivability, and the fact that they could just keep pressure on their target at all times. I was thinking Paladin, but after reading some threads about how they aren't viable anymore. I might change my mind. I was also thinking Abolisher, but I'm not sure. I mainly want to focus on small scale PvP at first to learn rotations, then move on up to large scale PvP. Any advice would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/BehrCracker
    [link] [comments]

    Character name change in unchained

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    I was wondering if there is or if there is going to be name changes available and if so where and how to get them.

    I created a character with the name I wanted and then ended up buying another account; that character became my main and wanted to swap their names.

    If not it's not a huge deal but if possible that would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/TheLoccust
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel