• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    ArcheAge my luckiest thunder tree find

    ArcheAge my luckiest thunder tree find


    my luckiest thunder tree find

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:58 AM PST

    I have found 4 thunder trees in the wild so far. One in legacy and three in AAU. (1x Hellswamp and 2x Marianople(cedar)).

     

    The most ridiculous one was yesterday. This one was a cherry tree and for those who dont know, the chance for a cherry tree to get thunderstruck is very very low.

     

    Wild thunderstruck cherry tree

    submitted by /u/Patonis
    [link] [comments]

    vitalism woes

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Hey guys, lifelong MMO healer here going way back to the first MMO ever, WoW.

    JK

    My first healer was in Everquest actually, and after briefly flirting with a warlock in WoW, I never went back to anything else. The best healer I ever played was the cleric in Aion: heavy armor, spam heals, and massive burst heals when needed. The second best, to my surprise, was druid in WoW: instant HoTs, big numbers on heal charts, and a huge reward for good decision making and situational awareness.

    So, obviously I leveled vitalism in Archeage and dumped all of my synthesis materials into healer-specific gear. Yet the more I play as a healer in AAU, the less I like it.

    First issue: no spam heal. Antithesis is on CD, resurgence isn't reliable in a pinch despite being instant HoT, mend is fine but on a cooldown and feels underpowered even as it scales with my gear (at about 6000 gs right now, as I'm mostly a carebear trader), and fervent healing doesn't make sense as a skill (why have charges if you basically have to use them in a row or hit the CD???).

    When healing groups, I'm fine as a run mendbot + freerun antithesis build. But single target healing feels like trash. Combine that with olde timey target selection in groups (clicking or function keys or rebinds to more prime keys), and I just can't get into healing in this game.

    So, I'm just curious if any other dedicated healers out there have a similar relationship to healing in AAU. In reality, I feel like I'm helpful with AOE spam in dailies/castles/other group events so maybe the healers are just made for that. Still, though, I feel like something is missing...maybe I'm missing something.

    submitted by /u/vegetariangardener
    [link] [comments]

    Classic Gamigo.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:44 PM PST

    The comeback

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Im an old player that came back after a really long time,maybe a year or too I made a new player in the Mei server,and the quests dont run by "themselves".

    Im stuck in the basic quests like the "Stolen tools" one .Does anyone know what to do?I do remember doing the quest in other servers or back in the day when I was playing the game.

    submitted by /u/Logaration
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game still worth playing?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:09 AM PST

    I put over 1000 hours in on the original NA launch and fell in love with the game but kind of fell off with how heavy the p2w was and how slow new updates were. But i recently heard about unchained and was considering getting back into the game and i was wondering how alive the unchained servers and if the game is still approachable to new/returning players this late into it's life cycle?

    Edit: I caved https://i.imgur.com/QHiTYPi.png

    submitted by /u/Ozen_The_Immovable
    [link] [comments]

    I bought through Steam, no way to claim pack - NO LABOR REGAN?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:49 AM PST

    So I bought the game through steam, meaning I can't go into the website and claim a pack cause I tried (It's like Ive never bought the game). I created a character on a server for like 5 minutes. Didn't like his hair so I created another character on a different server. I deleted my first character. I start to wonder why im not auto generating labor like it says i'm suppose to. Only to find out the pack gets AUTO transferred to the FIRST character I make...well he is already deleted. So am I really stuck on a character with no LABOR REGAN because i switched my main out??? Is there anyway to restart this process?

    submitted by /u/Vennumz
    [link] [comments]

    Gold cat under garments vs the rest

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:47 PM PST

    can anyone tell me what the difference in undergarments is? the gold cat one is far more expensive, but i can not find any info on what the difference between them is... T.T

    submitted by /u/j3d1m1ndtr1ck5
    [link] [comments]

    Shadowsong skills advice

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:43 PM PST

    I have recently started playing the class and am really enjoying it. I am wondering if the skills I have chosen are okay or if someone who plays the class more has some advice on what I should take.

    Also some tips on what kind of play style I should have would be greatly appreciated.

    Skills that I have been using: https://archeage.mokulu.io/skills#MALEDICTION.e57.012:SHADOWPLAY.134.21:SONGCRAFT.693.10012

    submitted by /u/Abartolon
    [link] [comments]

    Levi kill

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:59 PM PST

    Ayanad library

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Is there any news about the ayanad library? Like enabling it without the bosses? I want some image items from there, and I was wondering if they would add it back eventually

    Ty for responses: it's dead

    submitted by /u/Vilelino
    [link] [comments]

    Character creation lighting options?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:57 AM PST

    Having a really hard time creating a female firran face is just white because of the lighting.. I've seen lighting options in some pictures and video's but they are not there in my game :(
    Anybody know more about this?

    submitted by /u/Tryant666
    [link] [comments]

    Player Admitting Goldbuying Malthuras Deni East

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:05 PM PST

    Player Admitting Goldbuying Malthuras Deni East

    Seeing as we are starting to actually ban gold buyers, I have some evidence of one gold buyer on my server who seems to have a ton of wealth and flaunts it. He's also 11k gear score and likes to purple on lower GS players, so I figured it's time to call him out.

    https://preview.redd.it/hjj1gk5grse41.png?width=731&format=png&auto=webp&s=0f417215ce3aca42a5b47d49650875613b1cf903

    submitted by /u/altageonline
    [link] [comments]

    #FreePineapple

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:01 PM PST

    #pineappledidnothingwrong

    submitted by /u/skilliard4
    [link] [comments]

    Now that our hero was falsely banned on Denistrious west can we get someone else to fill in?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:21 PM PST

    Otherwise dead game lol

    submitted by /u/skilliard4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel