• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    ArcheAge Don't be a Travis, Travis.

    ArcheAge Don't be a Travis, Travis.


    Don't be a Travis, Travis.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Travis is an entitled person. Everything has been given to him(or her depending) and if they didn't get it, all they would have to do is cry loud enough and it would be given to them.

    Travis decided to play archeage. Travis decided he was going to make an elf wizard named "Iwinyouwin." Travis feels like he is the best player in archeage if people give him what he needs. Everyone else really should serve him, because if he wins, everyone wins.

    Travis decides to make some larders because someone said the sell for a lot of money and you can get rich. He loads up larders in sandeep and proceeds to drive them into two crowns.

    Sandeep is in war, hellswamp is in war, halcyona is in war. Thats okay because Travis is Travis.

    Travis gets told in sandeep that running a cart of larders in war is risky, he should wait. He gets told again in hellswamp that is risky, he should wait. He gets to halycona and the people that told him he should wait are waiting with some friends. They purple up, take his cart.

    Travis yells in nation chat. Submits 15 tickets on how they are hackers/buy gold/cheaters. Nation chat makes fun of him. Tickets get ignored.

    Travis, used to complaining and getting free stuff, now takes to reddit and downvotes everyone they can find and continually posts things about how the game is terrible. Still waiting for tickets to get answered. They have threatened they will never play again unless someone does something about the people that took their stuff, and their loss to the game will significantly impact everyone else's ability to have fun. Because afterall, if Travis wins, everyone else wins by basking in the Travis glow.

    TLDR: Travis is an ass. Don't be a Travis.

    (repost from earlier, a few people thought it was funny but i put it on a random comment so I was asked to make it more visible).

    submitted by /u/Hasbotted
    [link] [comments]

    Speedhackers on Tinnereph [EU] running tradepacks

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:33 AM PST

    today at night about 2-3 a.m CET i spoted an speedhacker on Tinnereph EU. I think this is a gold seller and he/she should be banned. Its bad for the economy and for real players who want to make some packs. It is a shame that this so called Easy AntiCheatSystem doesnt really do what its supposed to do.

    There are so many bots in reedwind / in the ocean. Porting around killing mobs from out of the ground or out of walls .... its a shame

    https://youtu.be/Tcv3vKRKCN0

    submitted by /u/karlos698
    [link] [comments]

    Gear Specialization Levels

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:59 PM PST

    Unable to accept Daily quests

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:21 AM PST

    So on days where I complete a bunch of daily quests (bountys for gildas, world bosses, hirams etc) I reach a point where the game will no longer allow me to accept another daily quest UNLESS I abandon a random quest in my log.

    Before anyone comments, I know about the amount of quests you can have in your log and no, I am not maxed out. I barely have any quests in my log, only 25/70 dailys and 27 in total and I completed the ones before going for another, but for some reason the game is acting as if my log was full. This prevented me from even getting the GR quests after delivering the packs and having abandoned another random quest I only managed to get one of the 2 boss quests.

    Here is a link where you can see what I mean:

    https://imgur.com/xNJCc6G

    And as you can see, quest limit even close but the message "Can't start more Daily Quests; Daily Quest limit already reached." is there. Genuinely cannot play the game if that happens.

    The main issue is that every time I complete another daily, it tells me that I have reached a daily quest limit and I have to abandon ANOTHER random quest to grab more, resulting in my quest log continuously dropping in the max amount of quest I can grab (had 42, today I dropped to 27).

    The only thing that I think fixes it is daily reset, I tried relogging, I tried waiting, nothing. Someone please help...

    submitted by /u/PuppetMaster000
    [link] [comments]

    Teamspeak funny moments montage, I hope that you will like it :)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Team Up?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:45 PM PST

    Hiya I'm level 30 fairly new player looking for some peeps to play with so I'm not so lonely thanks ya !

    submitted by /u/jqecloudy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel