• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    ArcheAge Imagine the possibilities.

    ArcheAge Imagine the possibilities.


    Imagine the possibilities.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:04 AM PST

    Imagine the possibilities

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:20 PM PST

    We be getting real kawaii on pirate.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:45 PM PST

    Storage Silos in Unchained

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Has anyone built one of these? I'm wondering if the pack storage keeps pack freshness suspended, or if it continues to count down even while stored.

    submitted by /u/Saracien
    [link] [comments]

    Can't queue for any dungeon/raid on Alexander EU.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:31 AM PST

    every time I try to queue for dungeon I get "not enough ppl found" few min later. Is anyone else having this problem or possible fix?

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    Warning: Don't Let Reds Provoke You On The Cargo Ship

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:33 AM PST

    I was doing the daily cargo run, and a red player decided to tag along for the ride. She did the usual nonsense, trying to catch out any players stupid enough to be traveling without Captain's Protection (nobody was).

    But then she got clever, she started to trash talk and provoke people. At first I just laughed, cause I didn't think anybody was dumb enough to fall for it. But I was wrong. First one and then another, left the safety of the ladders and seats to challenge her. Eventually, five people were on the deck fighting her.

    But traveling just behind us was a red ship (you know what's coming don't you?) it immediately changed tack and rammed the cargo ship, sweeping all those on the deck into the ocean.

    The moral of the story, don't let reds provoke you into fighting on the cargo ship. It's a trap!

    submitted by /u/Kexby
    [link] [comments]

    Blood stains not dropping in abyssal event?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Saw lots of people getting killed by purples but not 1 blood stain. This the infamous bloodlust exploit I had been hearing about?

    Jail time is too long btw. Can break out without spending labor btw. Can purple without creating blood stains btw.

    submitted by /u/ElderSteel
    [link] [comments]

    Pack reclaim

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:33 PM PST

    Over two months now, still no word about the pack reclaim? Everytime I ask on the discord I just get ignored by the CM/CA's. This is getting absolutely ridiculous that a company finds it okay to scam so many users like this, so many people who rerolled characters or even servers because of the announcement. Here is the clip where they announced we would get it as well https://clips.twitch.tv/EasyPolishedClipsdadTooSpicy . "Two weeks out" over two months ago.

    submitted by /u/Nephelionz
    [link] [comments]

    Opening multiple gold crates at same time?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:43 AM PST

    I've read somewhere you get more loot this way. How many should I open at same time?

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh banwave?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:05 AM PST

    Some guy on Alexander leaderboards got stripped naked.

    submitted by /u/Inquisitio
    [link] [comments]

    How big is the world of ArcheAge, in km^2? Anyone knows?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:27 PM PST

    I've seen videos on how big different game's map sizes are so out of curiosity I'd like to know how big AA is.

    submitted by /u/swurls
    [link] [comments]

    Scuffed Discord Abyssal Library gear?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Hello,

    Pieces that make sense: Chest + Legs + Hands + Head

    By "make sense" I mean, for example Disciple's Discord Hood, has Stamina 33, and Intelligence 50, in "Basic" grade, same with Brawler, switching Int to Str, same with Swift, Int to Agility.. etc.

    Other 3 pieces are completely scuffed, and I do not understand why.

    Waist + Wrists + Feet: While they are full of Str in Brawler, full of Agility in Swift, full of Spirit in Serenity, They are full of STAMINA in Discord, which is the mage set ???!??!!??!!??!!???!!??!!
    Even the Plate set, has Str + Stamina, not full stamina, in Feet.

    Why the hell is this a thing? Losing up to 200 Intelligence, for what reason exactly?

    If you visit your item encyclopedia through your inventory, confirmation of the above is there, or https://archeagecodex.com/us/search/.

    If this is intended, someone please enlighten me.

    submitted by /u/iSanjo
    [link] [comments]

    PSA do not send an alt more than 1200 gold at a time. Probably dont send more than 1k in a single mail.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:50 PM PST

    OK for those about to claim I am a gold buyer trying to get my accounts back... I quit the game and gave all of my stuff away.

    So friend of mine got hit with the bot that bans people for gold buying. I asked him what he did and he told me he does not know, he simply sent his alt 1350 gold, regrade scrolls, and ship parts. He was tiering up his ship.

    It took him a month to get his characters back. During this time I did some testing.

    First My main had 980ish gold on him. I sent it to my alt and waited a week to see. Nothing happened so upped it to 1001 gold sending from my second to my third account. (Btw my characters names were obvious what they were. Mynamelaboraltone, and Mynamelaboralttwo)

    One more week and nothing happened. I figured that 1000 would be some kind of threshhold but that did not appear the be the case.

    My 3rd account now had 1232 gold on it and I needed money on my second account to build my trade manor. I sent all of the gold at once to my second account and finished up the house.

    About a week or so later I decided to quit. My friend wanted my stuff so I logged into my main and sent him 870ish gold I had on my main. (This was leftover gold from building manor and from the money I had made since.)

    I knew my alt had some expensive mats so I logged into him... only to find the account was banned. I logged into my 3rd account and it was banned too.

    See I did not care I was banned. I just was gonna give my friend all of my shit and laughed when I saw my alts were banned.

    I decided to say fuck it and filed tickets for both accounts. Btw the email addresses for these accounts were basically the same thing. The only difference was my 3rd account had a . between 2 words in it.

    Took 2 weeks to get a response. It looked like a bot response. Now i expected to be posting this in march when they finally got around to unbanning me. To my surprise I received a response to my ticket 3 days after getting the automated message.

    I guess Gamigo cares more about bans than anything else.

    In both tickets the two people said that my account was accused of suspicious activity and that action was taken after a thorough investigation.

    I responded with this.

    I guess the investigation was not very thorough seeing as the amount of gold listed was sent from my alt Mynamelaboralttwo to my character Mynamelaboraltone. Included is a snip of this exact response to you from my other email to prove both are me.

    Obviously the other account had a slightly different response, but both included a snip of the message sent by the other account.

    A month later, dec 20th, I was unbanned. Course... I did not care. I have gone to other MMOs. A day later, on the 21st, my friend hit me up on discord. Said he quit the game. I asked him how much money he had on his character.

    He said had over 2k. I asked him to send it to me, but in 500 gold chunks. He did.

    I sent 1201 to a new character I made that was the same name as my main only with "two" at the end. The reason for 1201 was because I was going to send 1200 but figured the threshold cutoff may be 1200 so I added 1 gold. I then send the rest to my third account. Mynamelaboralttwo.

    I then sent all gold I had in 250g chunks to another friend who still played.

    After that I logged in once per day after getting off work or before bed on weekends.

    Today both characters from the 1201 mail are banned, the 799 to my 3rd account was not banned. I had my friend test his account. Not banned. My other friend said she never stopped playing so I am guessing she hasn't been banned.

    So if you are wondering, it looks like the threshold for the bot catching your money and banning you is somewhere between 1k and 1200 gold.

    Choose to believe me, call me a liar trying to get my accounts back, or ignore this and downvote into oblivion. IDC. I am just giving you what I have from my non scientific tests.

    If you choose to believe that gamigo are perfect in their bans... remember gamigo have fucked up just about everything they have done with this game. Do you really think they suddenly got competent when it comes to banning gold buyers?

    submitted by /u/TheLightningCount1
    [link] [comments]

    Skullknight Anthalon PvP

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Instance lockout fix

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:23 AM PST

    It's extreme but worked for me as I got instanced bugged after a failed drill camp queue. Quit guild and set your character to be deleted and then cancel the deletion. Once I logged back in, I could queue again.

    submitted by /u/Poggies69
    [link] [comments]

    Fierce vow‘s blood?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:30 PM PST

    any ideas on how much gold this item is worth? there are none on AH and price history graph is empty.

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    Error 1005

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Hello all, I just bought an external SSD. Every time I download AAU it finishes and comes up with an error code 1005. Has anybody encountered this? Does anybody know how to fix this? All help is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/WordCapone
    [link] [comments]

    5 FML vs Anthalon Raid. AAU Wynn

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:08 PM PST

    what do people mean when they say you won’t be able to “catch up” to other players in aau?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:15 PM PST

    i'm a very casual gamer. my most played games are the sims and house flipper (a game about buying and flipping houses) i used to play archeage a lot because i enjoyed how i could just log in, do my quests, sometimes team up with people to get bigger quests done, and just kinda do my thing. sounds dumb, but i absolutely hate pvp and i'm not good at video games at all, so i would always wrap everything up quickly whenever the main quest took me into pvp territory. nonetheless, i really enjoy archeage and i enjoyed my play style. i never paid for any items or anything and didn't mind taking my time to level up and get money. i don't care about powerful armor or anything either, i'm fine with the ones they provide in-game.

    i just recently got a new laptop and have been thinking of playing again, and i decided to go for a new account since i haven't played in a really long time. i saw that aau was out now and have been trying to gauge what the differences between the two are. i saw a comment on another post about how unless you plan to play 6 hours a day, you wouldn't be able to "catch up" to the other players if you started now (or something along those lines.) what are the main differences between the two games? is aau more pvp oriented? would my play style not work in the new game? i don't care about competing with others and would rather just do my quests on my own (or with others if they're friendly enough) so i'm not worried about not being on everyone's level. i'm fine just sticking to archeage, but i wanted to know how different the games were. thanks!

    submitted by /u/AmoGra
    [link] [comments]

    DC Exploit in Sparring

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:46 PM PST

    Warning to those sparring tonight. Matched up against a Wynn player named Alien. Every time I loaded in it would dc me. I played him twice. Disconnected twice. Only happened with him.

    submitted by /u/mysticalreturn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel