• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    ArcheAge What is your greates achievment in AA so far?

    ArcheAge What is your greates achievment in AA so far?


    What is your greates achievment in AA so far?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Best Pirate in Archeage

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:15 AM PST

    Fully decorated mansion!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:41 AM PST

    For those curious how much gold you get from Blue salt bond contribution

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Crafted the Harmonious Melody!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Dead End Cartographers; Diamond Shores

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Is 3 piece Lib set worth it for Fanatic?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:26 AM PST

    I'm pretty casual and have the lib bracers, belt and gloves to divine but I noticed I'm losing out on a bunch of resil, toughness and int iand make up for it with like 3k hp by using this instead of hiram. The main reason for it is honestly laziness since I don't play enough to be able to upgrade all my gear but I'm really considering getting these 3 pieces to epic before the event ends and running with that. Am I hurting myself majorly by doing that and going stam heavy at the cost of int/resil/toughness?

    submitted by /u/TheConsultantIsBack
    [link] [comments]

    The Adventures of Jackssparrow - Part 7 - Happy New Year, Archeage!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:44 AM PST

    The Adventures of Jackssparrow - Part 7 - Happy New Year, Archeage!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd8HAy9WAYs

    Greetings, my friends! How you doin, how you been? Cap Jack of Wynn here.

    It's been some time since I played a MMO during New Year's Eve. Couldn't be online during Christmas, but i was online on 12/31. The thing is New Year's celebration in Brazil happened 4 hours before West USA Time, so I could join the party in my country with relatives and friends and also log in after that in Archeage to see what was going on.

    The last time I did that in a MMO I think it was by 2007 (a game called Perfect World that we played a lot in BR and it used to be really fun, very P2W, though).

    So, just a few minutes after I logged in I've read in chat some messages telling about "dropping a boat" in Marianople to celebrate The Last Day of The Year. Hey, Cap Jack might check it out!

    To my surprise, this is what I've found:

    And don't even ask why I was on the roof.

    https://66.media.tumblr.com/829c4ccd205d9513ccc000b6ba7eb155/tumblr_inline_mltamufCav1qz4rgp.gif

    What the fuck is going on here??? A galleon in the center of the city square?? As I triumphally reached the ship ladders and climbed aboard, people were having a party inside the ship!! Lucky me, I had a few fireworks in my bag and some people brought some more from Mirage Island, so we could take photos like this one:

    SHOOT A CANNON BALL FOR NEW YEAR!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBz_mMeSR7Y

    When I aboarded the ship, look who I've found: Dracthas and his troupe. It seems this bard appears in every-single-adventure-of-mine, he is ubiquitous!!!

    Drac , the troupe and the crazy captain who parked the ship inside A FUCKING CITY!

    He was playing with his crew (Woofles, the dancing lolli and Eugeo, his other bard friend) and leading the party.

    "Hey Jack! This one for you!" and PotC Theme all over again!

    "We need this baby to reach the heavens!"

    WITH YOUR SHIP, PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

    And we went up, and up and up. We were completely high. We could see tiny people from up there. (Also, people inside the ship trying to hit them with cannon balls). I have no idea how they got the ship to "fly" like that, but they did.

    There was a mix of MUSIC, GUNPOWDER SMELL AND DISCO LIGHTS around us:

    The bards play, the bald elf dances.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Coq-OlEdZQ8

    We could see all types of people in this crazy party. From agelic/demon lollis to Alfred Pennyworth's elf version, mercenaries, bards, pirates, people in costumes, all having a great time.

    Soon, the party news spread from all over Nuia Nation. And things began to scalate quickly:

    Look at this mess!

    But it's not a great party if you still haven't taken your clothes off, so:

    Go Jacky., Go Jacky!

    And why not take the time to pole dance at the ship mast?

    Guy with rabbit hat: \"Go home Jack, you're drunk\".

    Drac and the bois then started to play a mix of Anime / Pop-Rock Popular songs, while the rest of us spawned our pets, skills and shot cannonballs god knows where. Let's crash this game already!

    This is the best pic I took to show what the hell was happening.

    And there's always a moment in a party when you know you messed up and crossed your own line. For some odd reason, the mix of all those crazy things happening at the same time plus the ship bugging mid air made the ship quake so much I was tossed MILES AWAY , just like a ragdoll. People that didn't know what was happening would have thought they launched me from some of those cannons. When I've noticed this I've taken some pics mid air. As I had unequipped my glider trying not to show those ugly wings in my character, you know how the story ends...

    I'm sure there were other ways to leave the party!

    You'll always remember this day as the day that you almost caught...

    Nope.

    You're dead, Jack.

    But I came back from the dead just to keep the party going. Once I reached them, I noticed there was a character from Haranya Continent that was there at Mari just to celebrate with us! Her name was Nogi. She knew Dracthas and the other bards. And invited us to show the Public Music Hall located in Solis Headlands!

    And we hopped into a portal that lead us to...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjIS9nkOYUc

    This really cozy nice place.

    This nice place where Nogi was playing Zombie Piano Version. We had a moment just to chill after the craziness from before.

    We celebrated New Years Eve about 5 times during my gameplay. I guess that's the fun of having people from all over the world playing the game.

    It was pretty comfy in there.

    And I take a moment of your time to sell an idea for Wynn's server community. Let's make this Public Music House as a Peace spot of meeting for the three nations: Nuia, Haranya and Pirates, altogether, playing songs, havin some narguilé upstairs and chilling out.

    The house was first built by a player that made it public so everyone could have some fun. (I'm sorry, I'm not remembering the name of the player who built it, I know he's from Haranya Nation, I think his name has "Night" on it, but I maybe wrong. But I've just found the idea fantastic! Props to you man!

    Here's the outside view.

    It even has a site for roleplayers and musicians! That's my vibe!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW3H2VOioq8

    (You probably don't know much of portuguese language - but here it is a song my friends like to play at the end of a party - it has some irish sound because the band has celtic influence)

    The ongoing party lasted a whole night (in game) and just like those after-party moments when everyone is drunk doing stupid things and never wanting to leave, Nogi, me, Woofles and Dracthas stayed.

    Nogi and Dracthas started hitting Woofles. Nogi with a fishing rod and Drac with a FISH. WTF, and they say I'm the drunk one!

    You're going to jail for hitting on a lolli.

    Things went completely crazy and everything ended when Nogi hit a little bit harder:

    Zapity Zap!

    I think it's time to end the party and end the day. I need some sleep.

    Went back to Mari and people were still celebrating in the rooftop of some building!!! OMG.

    I took opportunity to take this nice pic of those crazy fuckers that were there!

    It was really a nice New Year's Eve MMO experience! Who knows if next year I'll still be playing to enjoy this all over again?

    Happy New Year, Archeage!!!

    Haha, that picture was really good!

    See you guys in the wonderful world of Altage Dailichained! We meet there, at server Wynn!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cepZIk0PlvM

    Previous Adventures:

    Part 1: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/dpc3qt/true_story_the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_1/

    Part 2: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/dr3cns/the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_2_the_trial/

    Part 3: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/dyxc9z/the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_3_joining_the/

    Part 4: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/e2oukg/the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_4_my_first/

    Part 5: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/e9icc6/the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_5_this_is/

    Part 6: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/ecrg7z/the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_6_my_first/

    submitted by /u/EuronFuckingGreyjoy
    [link] [comments]

    Which cars can now get out of rhokala?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Since I last played there are a lot more cars, unsure if any are also able to get out.

    TiA :)

    submitted by /u/HitPlayGamingYT
    [link] [comments]

    A few Questions

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:54 PM PST

    1) where can i get the scrolls to expand my inventory bag? Which merchant ?

    2)I would like to get into fishing ASAP. My character is level 14. Is that possible or expenses too high buying a pole and bait and chum(talking shore/inland fishing ) ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Shadanwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Erenor T1/T2/T3 (6.5.2) Synthesis Bonus & Dps

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:16 AM PST

    No thumbs system

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:31 AM PST

    I have seen people able to click the invisible button and thumbs up but there is no prompt out for me when I click the left area of the health bar. Any idea?

    submitted by /u/darkcirnoOP
    [link] [comments]

    Mansion Land Art

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:44 PM PST

    When should I get combat costume?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:01 AM PST

    I have enough gilda to buy one and enough gold for mats to upgrade it to arcane lvl. But I'm not sure if upgrading armor/weapons is more important.

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with deathwish gear

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:08 AM PST

    Hi, i need help with gear as a deathwish. Do i go plate or leather and what weapons should i go? Also need help with stats on gear and stats on lunagems. All and any help or suggestions are very much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/YukiNoYoru
    [link] [comments]

    Archeage Unchained trade run guide; literally everything you need to know.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:57 AM PST

    6500gs flashblade (melee dps) in plate

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:42 PM PST

    Am i making mistake?

    Lately i started seeing most of darkrunners/flashblades/deathwishes are using leather.. almost no one is on plate.. Its kinda too late to switch now, i have 4 t3 armors and few t2.. ~13k pdef and 1500 mdef atm.

    Any thoughts how much fucked up am I?

    P.s. One side question (not related to melee dps) so i dont open new topic: for skullknight (full stamina tank) do you suggest cloth or plate? I plan on using 4 kyrios peaces.

    submitted by /u/Lucky_Photographer
    [link] [comments]

    HA solo speedrun 150g/50min - no labor

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Are you short in labor but still need gold? Go to HA !
    You can clear all boss in ~9min, evenstone everything (except low grade weapons) and make ~150g of archeum cristals)

    EZ profits !
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUfuPsb5VBk

    submitted by /u/AaaaaaaaaayaHere
    [link] [comments]

    New Ancestral Mend (damage shield) and Mend (HoT) coming in 6.2

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:25 PM PST

    How do I leave Instanced Arena?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:24 PM PST

    I joined a 12 player FFA arena. Didnt know what it was. I want to leave for Faction PvP instance. How I do that?Cant figure out how to leave

    submitted by /u/Knighthonor
    [link] [comments]

    Best proficiency for ALT account

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Hi all,

    What's the prof you are pushing in your alt account? are you going fishing, trade run or something else?

    What have the best Silver/labro/time in your opinion?

    submitted by /u/rider9737
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel