• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    ArcheAge How It works

    ArcheAge How It works


    How It works

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:01 AM PST

    Someone on Wynn is in the spirit of Christmas

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:06 PM PST

    It's odd that there isn't a Christmas skin for all weapon types.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:55 PM PST

    I just want a Christmas bow.

    submitted by /u/ndcheezit
    [link] [comments]

    gods have disconnected you

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:39 AM PST

    For the last couple of days Im getting disconnected like 10-12 times a day, does anyone else have similar problem?

    submitted by /u/dejmiend
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on race quest

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 03:08 PM PST

    My wife and I were playing through the race quests and we got to one that was to open a chest and collect a letter and some other odds and ends. I got everything but the letter. My wife got everything. She can move on with her quest, I cannot. Race quests you can't abandon and get them back.

    I opened a ticket with gamigo on the 1st of December but have heard nothing back. So I am reaching out to reddit to see if anyone else has seen this issue and fixed it somehow.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/VRTravis
    [link] [comments]

    Archepass still in alpha btw :^)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:10 PM PST

    Cargo

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:09 PM PST

    Why does cargo go only go into safe zones? This just seems like an ignorant system. Why, if I want to help a friend get onyx or if I need it myself, can I not help them in any way unless someone is dumb enough to use AOEs? I don't really like the idea of having a safe ship, but if it is going to exist fine, but it just seems ignorant that this system basically makes it pointless to do the run as a group.

    submitted by /u/Tots795
    [link] [comments]

    Are Woodlots Single use items, like Seed bundles?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:32 PM PST

    or are they Multi-Harvest items like Cage/Coops/Pens.

    All the info I can find it out of date.

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    Archeage launcher saying my email is already in use

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:18 PM PST

    So, I just installed Archeage from steam I have never played it before or any other game from glyph, so when I clicked create an account I filled out all the stuff, and when I clicked finish, it said my email was already in use. Does anyone know if this is a bug, or is there any way to fix it, let me know. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Soryynn
    [link] [comments]

    Mornstone functionality?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:14 PM PST

    Question: If i were to use a mornstone on a gem, will i be able to re-select which piece of gear i can attach it to? or can it only be re-socketed in the same place?

    submitted by /u/AdHoxx
    [link] [comments]

    Is the speedboat recipe on AAU still fucked?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:25 AM PST

    title, saw the motorcycle recipe is screwed aswell so its looking great. also did anyone manage to get it fixed thru support?

    submitted by /u/wintershorty666
    [link] [comments]

    Currently which is the best/fastest armor setup for my gallant snowlion ?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:18 AM PST

    Weapon Skin (Nodachi)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:27 AM PST

    Hello there fellow archeage players. Im looking for a nice skin for my nodachi and wondered if you have any recommendations. I'd like a sleek and thin looking weapon skin for my nodachi. Used to have the veroe nodachi in legacy but this sadly doesnt seem to be available anymore. Does anything come to your mind? Any tipps appreciated

    submitted by /u/schiachh
    [link] [comments]

    New Ayanad Earring Quest line.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:20 AM PST

    I got Rare Lost Ayanad Earring. What is the next steps? Do anyone know where can I find new full quest line? Korean is fine.

    submitted by /u/senshin2408
    [link] [comments]

    Archery with some stam?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:37 AM PST

    hey guys, im rerroling for archery, i got agilit on all my leather pices, and they are all Celestial t1, but the chest comes with stam, and it is already 0 changes roll... it is stamina, max health and -P Damage... im not so sure if i should focus the enxt rolls that will come with improvements to change that stam to agilit, or change that P damage do Resillience first... what should i do? it is so bad if i keep that stam on chest to keep trying to get the ressilience? and some pices i didnt get toughness to, will it hurt at end game?

    thx.

    submitted by /u/andrelb1
    [link] [comments]

    Glyph keeps unlinking account

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:12 PM PST

    When i play a game on glyph everytime i have to link the account again in the app idk what is happening with it but on another steam account the account was linked always but now it always unlinks the account and i have to link it every time

    help

    submitted by /u/Kiro551
    [link] [comments]

    How could this guy kill me in controlled zone?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:19 AM PST

    Towns, settlements, safe zones, and guards

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:49 PM PST

    Can anyone explain how's these systems work during war time? I assumed that I was safe within a towns boundary but I keep getting one shotted inside of towns but if I try to attack back the Guards kill me.

    submitted by /u/Dr_Gert
    [link] [comments]

    When does the Synthesis Event end?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:40 PM PST

    Glamour Items In Game

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 03:58 AM PST

    Anyone know if it's still possible to get Warborn Armor Sets for a Dwarf? I know you used to could make a East Warborn Alt do the quest line till you get the Set you want, make it an image item and fusion it onto a peice of trade-able armor, is this still possible with the new armor system? If not is a new way available?

    submitted by /u/Rachel_Panda
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel