• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    ArcheAge Ah shit, here we go again.

    ArcheAge Ah shit, here we go again.


    Ah shit, here we go again.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:32 AM PST

    PSA Bike design broken dont waste 1k gildas for christmas

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:45 AM PST

    By the time we get the 2nd redemption of the pre-order bonuses... won't it be nearly time for new servers?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:10 PM PST

    They've just said on the discord to someone who asked it has no eta but is on the agenda, for when? Who will be wanting to start on a new server now?

    Hell it's got to the point on my server that if you want new guild members GL with that there's no new people at all, if anything the guild numbers are shrinking slowly.

    submitted by /u/HitPlayGamingYT
    [link] [comments]

    The Sand Welfare Program

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:09 AM PST

    Just started this game and as a somewhat experienced bdo player all i have to say...

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:50 AM PST

    so I'm already lv 57 in bdo and started this game and all i have to say is this game outclassses BDO in EVERY. SINGLE. WAY. SHAPE. AND. FORM. Loving it! Looking forward to what's to come

    submitted by /u/heheUrule
    [link] [comments]

    East Jergant Hero Destroys castle

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:58 AM PST

    Some people hurt his feelings and his way of getting back at those few people is to start demolishing the castle. First off how fragile can you be on an online game second how can one person hold this much power over an entire faction kind of broken imo. Brachius is the person messing up the east faction and nothing can be done until re-elections

    submitted by /u/usmcstarlord
    [link] [comments]

    What server to start in ?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:53 AM PST

    Hello guys returrning player here.

    Im about to start playing AAU with a friend and we are wondering whats the best server out there, talking about pvp. population, trading, lands etc. A place where we can actually end up fighting in open world, getting to fight a trade crate, doing some events and joining a guild, you know seeing someone running in the map once in a while etcetera.

    We are gonna play in NA.

    Ill be happy to hear from you.

    btw If anyone knows or have a leveling guide ill be happy to take it.

    submitted by /u/iBelphegorn
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the point of the quest Snowball Souvenir?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:36 PM PST

    Whats the point of the quest Snowball Souvenir?

    https://preview.redd.it/vc99u30xm2641.jpg?width=1100&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7e24464f3f39b4c3c614cd1898bbabd91ff65b67

    You can get 1 Snowball Coin for each Snowball.

    The quest is to achieve 3 Snowball(quest item) for get 3 Snowball Coin

    So, the reward is the 1004 XP and 1 silver? XD LOL

    submitted by /u/Higorkovic
    [link] [comments]

    locked

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:46 AM PST

    are pirates locked on all eu Servers now?

    submitted by /u/knyxxxl
    [link] [comments]

    Best cage to get fresh fertilizer!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:08 PM PST

    What is the best bamboo cage to get fertilizer between duck, goose and coop?

    submitted by /u/sznyaan
    [link] [comments]

    AAU - TYRENOS : FIRST SIEGE

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:18 PM PST

    So the new ring is locked behind a 7 day daily?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Please if im wrong point me in the right direction but it Seems like you can only get 1 Focused Haradium a day?

    submitted by /u/SpecialAgentSteve
    [link] [comments]

    Snow arena event?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:25 AM PST

    beside doing arena and achievements, is there any other way to obtain snowball coins? it seems it will be very difficult to obtain 200 coins for costume.

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    Best class for MEDIUM time investment?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:15 AM PST

    Just got started and haven't updated to Hiram yet so I am thinking about changing classes.

    Which class gives the most bang for your buck when you will likely only do dailies 3-4 times per week at most.

    Mainly looking for dps classes to farm mobs easily as well. I was curious about tanks but seems my time investment wouldn't match that playstyle.

    submitted by /u/Xyreck
    [link] [comments]

    Why do pink marlins not give more gold?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:01 AM PST

    Make the gold similar to fresh water fishing at least :O Anyway just my opinion :D

    submitted by /u/MysticWizard1981
    [link] [comments]

    Did they fix jailbreak glitch in AAU?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:45 AM PST

    my friend's expensive experiment (they didn't know about old regrade system)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:19 PM PST

    Glider upgrading

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:09 AM PST

    Just started playing again and created a new character. I picked up all of my blueprints from mirage isle for the glider upgrade but when I go to upgrade to an improved glider it says I don't have an experimental glider to upgrade from.

    I already completed the glider quest and can use it on command by double tapping space bar. Furthermore, I can't even find the glider in my inventory. Anyone have an idea on what to do?

    submitted by /u/Dr_Gert
    [link] [comments]

    Any Reliable way to find Wilted Grass/Wild Bush harvests?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:38 AM PST

    or are they totally random?

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    Yny's Guardian Ring final stats

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:50 AM PST

    Could someone who has the final version of this ring post stats or a picture of it? I have heard the stats were hanged making it better for melee than dream ring. Can anyone confirm?

    submitted by /u/Draconius0013
    [link] [comments]

    Worse than pen roullete

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:38 AM PST

    so I got my weapon to t2 (:D) and tried 5 times to t3 each time got cryst (:P)

    so I went for armor and I got a nice body and belt to T2 in few tries (:P) than all hell broke loose, everything else cryst in first try. Went back to body and belt for t3 and both got cryst first try.

    RIP my AAU time, better go back to pen roulete

    submitted by /u/Sangvinu
    [link] [comments]

    Puffer Fish Meta.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:45 AM PST

    How often does your own faction kill you?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:10 AM PST

    I found out to my dismay that people from your own faction can kill you. I am playing on Tinnereph server and I am very low level and still learning about the game.

    I just want to get a farm, fish and make some trade packs and deliver them on my continent to non war zones. Will people from my faction kill me and take those packs even in peace time areas ? I am not a very good PvP player and don't mind being killed if I go into a war area but being killed by my own faction in peace areas freaked me out.

    I am very interested in the life skills area because I played BDO and I did trade deliveries everywhere and never got killed by anyone and I build up a huge worker empire and made a huge number of things and made money that way. I enjoy that aspect of the game. Not really into PvP.

    I intend to avoid the PvP but I expect I will get killed if I stray to war zones but this own faction thing is a bit of a shock.

    submitted by /u/Doiley101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel