• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 6, 2019

    ArcheAge MRW returning to ArcheAge after 2 years

    ArcheAge MRW returning to ArcheAge after 2 years


    MRW returning to ArcheAge after 2 years

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 07:10 PM PDT

    [HELP] What to farm?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 09:20 AM PDT

    Just purchased Patron! Yeahh^ And build my farm. But the question now is, what should I farm? I've done some research and came actoss cotton/corn. It had a nice profit, the problem is that I can only plant like 16/17 plants so the profit is only 4/5G per 3h 😅

    submitted by /u/LemonWAG1
    [link] [comments]

    Shortspear vs sword

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    Hi im playing bighter plate armor mag shield and im confused to play shortspear or sword both of them have good passive but which one works best with my class?

    submitted by /u/Kinganubiis
    [link] [comments]

    Homecoming Warrior Package

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    I'm not seeing the homecoming package in the glyph store and I've got a level 40 and an ancestral 9 character that I've definitely logged on with before April 1st. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Poobsterooni
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any infos about merge / opening tranfers from Ezi to Taris/Jakar?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    I got some friends that play on Ezi but I returned playing on Taris, due to population. Wondering if anyone knows when they will merge Ezi with legacy servers or at least open transfer because they already merged AH when 5.5 released.

    submitted by /u/Murtinator98
    [link] [comments]

    Spectre build?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 01:02 AM PDT

    I play the build spectre and searched a few hours now in the internet to find a skill or gear setup. I mean i dont find any setup which shows me which skills or passives are powerfull/usefull. Is there a site or forum which i did not find or can somebody who use spectre show me his setup. ^

    submitted by /u/SteffenB12
    [link] [comments]

    Hiram starting from scratch

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    I am a melee player on NA Aria. I have a full t2 divine leather set and full t2 divine plate set. I am leaning towards finishing the leather set instead of the plate set. But I am wondering what sort of weapon I should go with. I was thinking of a axe/katana dual wield so that I could swap in certain times. It also lets me wear a shield if needed. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/quicktdyquestion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel