• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 3, 2019

    ArcheAge EU server population

    ArcheAge EU server population


    EU server population

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    So I was thinking if starting again on the EU FS server but I have read some disturbing threads about the FS servers not being populated. So how are things on Jakar? Are there more ppl on the West or East continent? Which side wins more of the pvp events? And how influenced is the servers market and economy as a whole from the older players?

    submitted by /u/Godlion10
    [link] [comments]

    How-To Fuse Costume Images for Equipment In Archeage

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    Someone had an interest on how to do this, and I wanted to double check how to do this myself due to the updates to the game so here we are!

    Today we are looking into how to utilize the costume fusion feature for our equipment, and what exactly is a fusion alembic and how do we use them.

    Hope this helps out!

    https://youtu.be/uZVRXAWKV4Q

    submitted by /u/DeadEndGaming
    [link] [comments]

    MML music

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 11:56 AM PDT

    I wonder if there is a program or so to make some sheets to Archeage or actually to MML so i dont have to waste like 5h on making single sheet.
    Or is there at least some converters to make it easier? Or i have to write it on my own or buy from someone a sheet :x

    submitted by /u/DaedalusHatak
    [link] [comments]

    Whimsical wanderer quest bug ?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:39 AM PDT

    Hello, I am a new player that wanted to try this game out. I feel really stupid because this is the first time i ever get stuck that early in a game but I am level 5 at the starting zone for my race (cat) and my next quest guides me to a zone full of level 50 elite goblins...

    I tried going around but those cannons keep trying to snipe me away, but I'm certain that I'm going the right away. Did I get lost somehow or is this quest bugged ?

    submitted by /u/Akahl
    [link] [comments]

    Calling old TT6 members!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    If there are any of us out there. What server do you play on and do you still talk to the old gang? It's Draiven and I miss you guys.

    submitted by /u/Digital-Renegade
    [link] [comments]

    Have they implemented a race change system yet?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    Basically what the title says. I wanted to race change from Jackie Chan to Hellboy. Have they put any sort of system in for that yet?

    submitted by /u/Digital-Renegade
    [link] [comments]

    Archeage 5.3 Melee #5

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:13 AM PDT

    Bladedancer build

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:45 AM PDT

    Im going with this build https://archeagecodex.com/us/calc/480588

    Im at 4.1k gs and its more like for pve only (i got that hammer because im not sure if i can combo with shadowsmite (teleport behind) and precision strike (backstabb crit) after tripped enemy.

    Should i change something or is it good enough?

    And i would like to ask you guys for a pvp build (i guess i have to pick up other skills and change songcraft). Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/DaedalusHatak
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a Caretaker build?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    I'm a Brain dead darkrunner but the wife is a healer and she loved Caretaker before we quit a year ago. Does anyone have a standard build for Caretaker or even any healer she can use to make her own?

    submitted by /u/Balfazaar7
    [link] [comments]

    Defiler/Class like Defiler

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I've been playing ArcheAge in the Alpha and at release and used to mainly play Defiler. I saw that since then there were a lot of class changes and stuff, so I wanted to ask if Defiler is still viable or if there is a class like Defiler that is viable. I am looking for a tanky mage with good survivability kinda thing.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/saltyphoks
    [link] [comments]

    Please Contact the Missing Person's Hotline if you have seen, or heard from the Nation known as OHHHHHHHSHITMAN

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel