• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 7, 2019

    ArcheAge ARCHEAGE Aquarelle Trader's way

    ArcheAge ARCHEAGE Aquarelle Trader's way


    ARCHEAGE Aquarelle Trader's way

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 02:55 PM PST

    ARCHEAGE Aquarelle Trader's way

    ARCHEAGE Aquarelle Trader's way

    Video sketch based on MMORPG online game ArcheAge

    Beautiful video made by the author with the help of spec

    ial effects

    Video

    ARCHEAGE Aquarelle

    I don't understand English well, but I study. Not long ago on the site, tell me how to properly embed a video so that it plays here. I play the game for a long time, I like it very much and I am glad that I found the community

    submitted by /u/ivankot77
    [link] [comments]

    Unbanned & returning player on Ezi

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 06:20 AM PST

    Hey guys, I made it. I got unbanned. After about 7 months of being banned without a legit reason being stated to me ever - I have my account back.

    I logged in, just checking things out, and what the fuck happened. I have no clue whats going on. New Zones, Open Land everywhere, this used to be way different back in june lol.

    Anyway, im a ungeared, used-to-be-expirienced (I was minmaxing hard before the ban) player who has no clue what to do and would like to play CASUALLY. Im not looking for hardcore pvp rank 1 epic gamer guild. Just some chill dudes who can teach me a thing or two about the game and just have a good time. Im currently East but if the only active guilds are Pirate or Player Nation id be willing to swap - rerolling West would be an option in a few weeks aswell (wana finish getting my 2k Gildas and building the car first)

    TL;DR: In case anyone still plays on Ezi, id like to join y'all.

    submitted by /u/knzqnz99
    [link] [comments]

    Archeage 101 (2019 Edition) - Bards

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 09:22 AM PST

    State of the game - Aka is it still pay to win?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 09:15 PM PST

    I played for 3 months after launch and quit after failing to get a single good item from like 100 loot boxes.

    Recently I watched death of a game, which came out a year ago, and it went over the history of the game. Did the devs perhaps learn from their mistakes and change it up? I believe it was "CHARGE FOR EVERYTHING GET AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE WHO CARES IF EVERYONE QUITS RIGHT AWAY" Is it the same?

    submitted by /u/YordleDoge
    [link] [comments]

    Hi Im back :D! kadoom healer

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 07:29 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel