• Breaking News

    Friday, January 25, 2019

    ArcheAge New in game - need help with builds

    ArcheAge New in game - need help with builds


    New in game - need help with builds

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 02:22 PM PST

    Hello there(General Kenobi:D),

    I'm new to game, and still trying to get some nice build - right now i play ebonsong but i heard after last patches they aren't so good and that archers depends on gear a lot. Some people tell me to play melee like blighter or abolisher. Please gimme advice which class will be good mostly for PVE to easily do quests and farms and if u got actual build for that class please provide:)

    submitted by /u/SneakyKkemot
    [link] [comments]

    What's with the lack of community info?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 03:06 PM PST

    I'm looking into coming back to Archeage, but what happened to all the wikis and such? Most of it doesn't seem to have been updated since before 3.0, what's the deal?

    For starters, I basically can't find a straight up listing of all the new racials except by looking at individual patch notes, and if I do that, I have no clue if I'm looking at accurate information (might have been changed since it was introduced).

    Is google just not hip on the latest Archeage wiki?

    submitted by /u/zehamberglar
    [link] [comments]

    Red Freighter Chroma

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 02:35 PM PST

    Is there any way to return the original red freighter color after it has been transformed into a chroma version?

    submitted by /u/cr4_zy
    [link] [comments]

    Ascending to a higher plane in ArcheAge - How to video

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 07:23 AM PST

    Had a number of people stumble onto this video recently who suggested that I post it to reddit so here we are. Thank you to everyone for your recent support.

    Check out my video if you feel like you can appreciate the meme that is the stealth > shadowsmite. I had a lot of fun making this one so I hope you enjoy it!

    10000 IQ Unironic Shadowsmite Compilation

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JynO0gwGPMc

    submitted by /u/BelaPrime
    [link] [comments]

    Archeage folder size

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 06:51 AM PST

    Hi, I was planning on finally moving the game over to my SSD but apparently the Archeage folder is 74GB and I don't have any space left for that size. It was over 100GB before i deleted PTS. Seems awfully large, is this normal? Any way to decrease the size?

    submitted by /u/littlecoinpurse
    [link] [comments]

    Please help!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 01:05 AM PST

    Well, I stopped playing after the 4,5 release, and I saw that there happened a lot of changes, I would like to know what are those changes, because I'm thinking in coming back to the game

    submitted by /u/ShadowPT3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel