• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 26, 2019

    ArcheAge disconnected when connecting to server?

    ArcheAge disconnected when connecting to server?


    disconnected when connecting to server?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 07:34 AM PST

    anyone else getting "the gods have disconnected you"

    i can launch the game but happens the second i pick my server

    submitted by /u/PlayerSalt
    [link] [comments]

    Archeage 101 (2019 Edition) The Basics

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 09:33 AM PST

    Cheers to a great ride.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 01:15 AM PST

    I started this game about 2 months after the original launch. It was my very first MMO. I had no idea the ride this game was going to take me on over the next 4 and a half years. The frustration, the social bonds, the politics and the the salt...oh man the salt.

    I miss my old friends and the hours we spent grinding this fucking behemoth. Especially the late nights randomly pvp'ng in diamond shores. I'm sad to see such a great game die like it has. Towards the end I found myself becoming increasingly bitter and wrapped up in trying to compete at the top level that I finally just burned out completely.

    I cared about this game and the people in it. So whether you were a bitter enemy that I had drama with or a close friend... Cheers and good luck....without both this game wouldn't have been nearly as great.

    Love,

    An OG Veteran.

    submitted by /u/flyingknucklesanwich
    [link] [comments]

    Manastorm crystal mounts

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 09:52 PM PST

    Finally got to 200 crystals to get a decent mount...should I grab stormwraith kirin or steel/crimson lighting? Or any others worth getting? Appreciate any opinions...ty

    submitted by /u/snizzysnaws
    [link] [comments]

    Cross seas runs

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 12:42 AM PST

    Hello
    I just started doing runs again and i seen that there are some changes with everything. Are cross sea tradehouse runs a thing? Or is it only for specific areas?
    I have a house in solzreed and was wondering if i could trade anywhere in haranya?

    submitted by /u/grxxv
    [link] [comments]

    Archer PVP: ARIA'S LAST HOPE

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 08:23 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel