• Breaking News

    Friday, June 11, 2021

    ArcheAge Is this game worth playing at all?

    ArcheAge Is this game worth playing at all?


    Is this game worth playing at all?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    I first played this game when AAU released and really enjoyed the "gold rush" period of everyone leveling up etc. the open world pvp was so fun. I stopped playing due to the latency (I'm from OCE) and the overall issues with Archepass.

    I'm wondering if I should give the game another go however I've heard once people have a certain gearscore it takes months to catch up to even be competitive in pvp? I only really want something to play till the release of new world.

    I'm tempted to try the SEA version of the game but I'm also not sure if it's pay to win and I've heard it's full of gold farmers.

    Is there anyway to play this game and be competitive without needing to spend 3 months catching up?

    I feel like this game would work really well if the rust or arpg model of resets every so often.

    submitted by /u/macka654
    [link] [comments]

    Aria Pvp 3

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel