• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    ArcheAge It took a long time but I finally outlasted my neighbor and had enough space. Goal achieved.

    ArcheAge It took a long time but I finally outlasted my neighbor and had enough space. Goal achieved.


    It took a long time but I finally outlasted my neighbor and had enough space. Goal achieved.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:46 AM PST

    Clarifications for Larder Changes

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Hi all. I've seen a lot of questions and debating going on about the updated larders as we've never had competent patch notes from Trion/Gamigo.

    I made some larders on the PTS to see how they work and here's what I've found.

    Crafting the Larder

    • You craft the specific type of aging larder you want as an item now, as opposed to the multi-purpose larder. This is basically pre-filled when you place it on your farm.
    • It costs an overall of less mats than before (5 -> 2 Lumber, 0 Iron Ingots, 0 Stone Brick).
    • It takes 65 Commerce labor instead of Husbandry labor.
      • The commerce proficiency requirement is still intact, but this means you can sell the pre-filled larders to people who don't have the proficiency.
    • Larders cannot be requested.

    Placing the Larder

    • You'll place the larder just as before.
    • Patch notes indicate that these new larders do not expire, however that is untrue. Once placed, you have 24 hours to grab the aged pack from the larder.
    • And... You must take the pack out of the larder for it to begin "aging" and the profit timer to start.
    • This still costs 65 Husbandry labor, as it did before.

    This can make aged packs accessible to people who have limited land space now, since you can place the larder on public land (for 5 extra labor) or a corner that has room, pick it up, then set it on your 8x8 or other small property to age.

    Aging the Pack

    • While all aged packs have a large window to turn in at High profit, the "Reduced Profit" stage in the patch notes has an incorrect profit percentage. (pic)
      • Guizmo (the person who maintains the Trade Pack Spreadsheet) has noted that the reduced profit values are much more severe the the patch note state. [Guizmo's profit table]
      • This means that while people can theoretically spam them, it will actually be a significant punishment to the profits.
    • As with other packs, the timer on them will tick down regardless of where they are. You can put them in your hauler and wait at an outlet or put them in a Silo... (pic)

    I went to two trade outlets and it looks like the sale prices remained the same.

    [I also recorded the process here.]

    submitted by /u/Mokulu
    [link] [comments]

    Wife and I looking for a friendly guild - Jergant, West

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I played a little bit of AA a few years back and am excited to bring my wife back to play AAU.

    Were both pretty new, her even less so. But we've played a lot of BDO and WoW and are looking for a friendly social guild to chat with and maybe help explain aspects of the game.

    Thanks everyone. Having a blast so far!

    Edit: Decided to move to Tyrenos East. Wife really likes the warborn. Please keep all the tips coming though!

    submitted by /u/Blastadon2
    [link] [comments]

    Can my laptop run this amazing game?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Hello! I've stumbled upon this very interesting and beautiful game but I have a slow laptop so I have searched the interned far and wide to get the info I WANT to hear ( really optimistic ). So to make sure I wanted to ask you guys on the sub, hope it's not a bother. My specs are: Intel i5-6200U, 4gb ram, Intel hd 520 graphics and an SSD od 256GB. This looks like everything I've ever looked for in an MMORPG so I really hope I can run it! My screen res is 1366x768 Thank you !

    submitted by /u/FakedHeartAnalysis
    [link] [comments]

    24 // HRS

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:09 PM PST

    What are the gilda quests in the west?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Hi guys. I need a lot of gilda and i don't know where to get them daily. Any idea which quests and places to get them?

    submitted by /u/saytan711
    [link] [comments]

    Visual Artefact's

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:55 PM PST

    I destroyed my boots! Can I get another, brother?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:46 PM PST

    I am a returning player from long ago, I thought the stone thing I bought from the general seller would just remove the luna gem from my boots. To my surprise it destroyed the boots and instead of getting the gem back I got crafting mats. No real biggie except that the boots were the ones I have been upgrading since the beginning and I am now lvl 49. Is there any way to get another pair of those up-gradable boots?

    submitted by /u/PsychoTortoise
    [link] [comments]

    ArcheAge Castle Siege defense 6.1

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Looking for an Interior Decorator to help shape my vision for Mansion

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:40 PM PST

    Message me

    submitted by /u/Maugrem
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel