• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    ArcheAge I have to.

    ArcheAge I have to.


    I have to.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:56 AM PST

    Really dumb that clippers can destroy fishing boats...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:22 PM PST

    ...without the clipper's owner needing to flag up.

    One propellant launch from a clipper into a fishing boat takes off half its HP.

    And if I want to protect it by flagging on them, then 1 kill = wanted.

    submitted by /u/Ecchii
    [link] [comments]

    New Mount! (crosspost from /r/hybridanimals)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:11 PM PST

    The moons in this game are amazing

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:19 AM PST

    Should you focus on the 4 equips that give a set buff (Celestial) or bring all gear to the same level?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:20 AM PST

    So if I upgrade my Chest, Hood, Boots and legs to Celestial but my offhands and Wrists etc. are Rare do I get more of a benefit upgrading the 4 items to Divine, or would it be better to get everything to Celestial (as an example) since they give less stats compared to the initial equips.

    submitted by /u/BenCannibal
    [link] [comments]

    Just craft erenor if you dont like hiram daily they said

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:01 AM PST

    i wonder when people realize they need thousands of sunlight archeum crystals to craft only 1 piece of erenor gear...

    submitted by /u/F4irplay
    [link] [comments]

    we most likely will get plate nerfs in 6.1 Please think of the future not the present.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:01 PM PST

    in 6.1 plate gets nerfed to devalue casters from using plate as in its current state provides a very large advantage compared to other armor types. This was why if you look at the wayback machine you can find through their extensive leaderboards that during KR 6.0 plate fanatic was obsessed over. Majority of KR and public perception on 6.0 was majority negative plate fanatic was a huge point of contention for a lot of players. This was then changed in 6.1 as well as the larder buff and a lot of quality of life problems being solved that we're currently having issues with. Think about what you're doing currently gear wise and what proficiency you're leveling as 6.0 is a fairly bad representation for end game content. This is why most 2hnd melee are running great axe this is why most fanatics are running plate at the moment. 6.0 was when a lot of people were buzzing on forums and such discussing the meta in large volumes which is why that's what a lot of people find when reality is the foundation 6.0 built alters in 6.1 always think ahead. Research KR patches cross reference it with old patches. use their leader boards as a reference point but dont take it as concrete as a lot of leader board stuff is skewed. Just... be smart guys, best of luck out there!

    submitted by /u/justerab
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a livestream TL;DR for those us that are at work?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:48 PM PST

    The Windscour Bermuda Triangle - vanishing NPC's, packs, players, and wagons!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:35 AM PST

    Rotating Houses/Constructions - Why only with non-bind Tax Certificates?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:27 AM PST

    To rotate finished constructions we have to use 10 taxes, but it desn't work with "bound" ones, but why?

    Maybe it's some pay to win factor in legacy, forcing people to spend credits buying non-bound taxes. But why is it on Unchained?

    On Unchained theres no taxes for credits, and the taxes on diligence shop are bound too.

    So why force people to get "FAMED" on Construction Proficiency, only to simply rotate buildings? It does not make sense.

    What you guys think about? In my opinion, Gamigo must fix this.

    Maybe if you guys support this idea, we should suggest this change.

    submitted by /u/LFinister
    [link] [comments]

    Hiram stats for melee dps weapon

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:57 PM PST

    What are the best substats to run on a melee dps weapon? I have defense pen and crit damage and was wondering if i want crit rate instead, and if so what should i replace for it.

    Crit rate+crit dmg? Or maybe crit rate +def pen...

    submitted by /u/Pyroblade
    [link] [comments]

    The "3 alt. account" rule is very strange and degenerate

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:07 PM PST

    This rule is totally bizarre on multiple levels:

    1. I've never seen a game that permits a limited number of alt. accounts. It's either one account or as many as you want, and for a good reason. How was the number three decided upon? Arbitrarily? It's like they acknowledge that multi-boxing several accounts to duplicate rewards is unfair, but they don't want to dis-incentivise people from paying for more accounts so they make a weird middle ground of "yeah, it's a bit exploitative, but not too exploitative!"
    2. The game is not intuitively designed for multiple accounts. You can have multiple characters per account and even buy expansion slots for more characters, implying that the intent is for players wanting to roll multiple characters to have them all on the same account. But, in reality, you should never have more than one character per account because it is strictly and significantly worse than having each character on its own account.
    3. It encourages toxic, meta gameplay. People bot, people multi-box in every game regardless of the ToS. Sure, it's always going to happen. But to actually encourage it in the official terms of service is insane. In order to play the game properly, as the rules are laid out by Gamigo, you should always have 3 accounts open doing all of the daily raids, and splitting your labor/proficiencies between those 3 characters. This is obviously a horribly degenerate and messed up way for a publisher to encourage the player base to play it's game.

    I think that there is no question a limit of 1 account should be mandatory, and if the lack of labor split between multiple characters is too cumbersome (which it probably is,) it should be addressed through game mechanics by giving each character increased character-only labor generation. Otherwise, just take the account cap off. I do get that it's an attempt to separate "legitimate" multi-boxers (if that's a thing) from straight bot farms, but the way it is is practically unenforceable and setting the golden number of "3" basically tells competitive players in no uncertain terms "buy 3 accounts".

    Edit: The conclusion below is pretty much that even the 3 accounts rule is not enforced, and it is actually impossible to enforce the way Gamigo's convoluted rules are written currently (without serious detective work.) This would normally be pretty bad already and deserving of criticism in its own right, but remember this game was for all intents and purposes SOLELY MARKETED on the basis of "no p2w". If players are freely able to make as many accounts as they want without punishment, it is no different than selling labor pots in a cash shop. $25 for a labor regen expansion. At that point it goes from merely shit game mechanics to actually deceitful and false advertising. Just an extra thought.

    Thanks everyone

    submitted by /u/demonwing
    [link] [comments]

    50% Chance to ignore spell push back when wearing cloth?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:39 AM PST

    I am currently 53 with my first dude. I am playing a sorcery/auramancy/occultism and I dig it. I am so torn on what armor type to go with though. I have searched the forums, youtube, and the interwebs.

    My question is about the buffs I have read about but don't see in-game when I put on a set of cloth, leather, or plate. I read that when wearing full cloth as a caster you have a 50% chance to ignore casting pushback but I don't see this anywhere in-game. Is this really a thing in-game and if so, how do we know?

    Any advice is appreciated. I play on Jergant and I think it seems like a pretty good mix of melee vs mage running around from what I have seen while leveling.

    submitted by /u/Bammzork
    [link] [comments]

    A Few Alchemy Questions

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:20 AM PST

    Hi all! So in every MMO I main Alchemy. I maxed out alchemy in every MMO I've played and was in the top 10 Alchemists in BDO. I've been doing a little bit of Alchemy in AAU but I have some questions.

    What is the most efficient way to level alchemy? In most games you can just spam reagents or products that are fit for your level.

    What is the best way to farm the materials? For now I've been using my 16x16s to manually place 200 seeds at a time on each of them which is a tax on my sanity but hey I'll do what I gotta do.

    I'm about to pick up a thatched farmhouse, I'm assuming I want to upgrade it to a harvesters?

    What are some alchemy products that people need/want but people tend to not make it? (Meaning things that other alchemists aren't going to spam)

    Are there any sort of calculator tools? Such as I want X amount of Nui's Nova so I will need X of each ingredient to craft from base. Or even a tool that will show if I will have a profit gain/loss?

    I think this is all the information I'm looking for at the moment! If you're a farmer, fellow alchemist, wanna buy discounted pots, or just wanna say hey you can shoot me a letter in-game

    Gravelock @Tyrenos

    Thanks Reddit!

    submitted by /u/MrGravelock
    [link] [comments]

    You can craft Diligence Coins?!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:48 PM PST

    Archery Feedback?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:14 PM PST

    Hey guys, would you archery players give feedback on how the class is doing? I've heard from other players for a long time that archery is underpowered and needs a lot more gear than your opponent to be efficient ... but I would like to know that they are playing archery and already have a high GS, like the class this is, and how it behaves at 1x1, GvG and grind ... and if possible, what do you think about the class compared to the other classes in all respects, and what is your current GS ... and what skill combination are you using ...

    thank you very much =]

    submitted by /u/andrelb1
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for casual player?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:09 PM PST

    When the game 1st came out, i played pretty hardcore for the 1st few weeks but then realized i wasn't enjoying the game as much. As i played i used my labor pretty quickly but now that im casual im hardly using it. I hit my labor max a few times already and i know i should be using in it but not sure on what. Any suggestions? I prefer something that will make profit

    submitted by /u/iSpittaz
    [link] [comments]

    Where to buy stormdarter in AAU?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:48 AM PST

    tried to find gilda merchant in ds, but didnt find him. So where did people buy stormdarter?

    am at east faction

    submitted by /u/chauz2001
    [link] [comments]

    So I levelled all the way to 55 without a mount. For no reason whatsoever - I was just too lazy to get it. The mad lad.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:53 PM PST

    Best end game farming class???

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:35 AM PST

    Hey guys, righ now im ancestral 18 with all skilltress55 and playing as healer, i use to farm WHM mobs with occultism impale + Skew from vitalism, im able to one shot a pack of 5 wolfs, but some time õne or 2 stay alive....

    i was wondering, if there is a better class for self sustain and solo Farm end game mobs??|(Since i can hange for anything) and what is the combination and skillcombos to use...

    thx alot.

    submitted by /u/andrelb1
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get rid of the Archepass for good? Weekly diligence/labor is better

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:27 PM PST

    I think very few people actually liked it. It was a total chore.

    Even since they got rid of it, my enjoyment of the game has improved. It's much better just having labor rechargers/diligence delivered weekly than having to do tedious quests. I can actually play the game instead of worrying about getting enough quests done before reset so that I get my diligence for the week.

    I heard it will be based around existing dailies, but all that will do is force us to do dailies even more than we're currently forced to.

    just refund everyone that had the premium pass, and make it no more.

    submitted by /u/skilliard7
    [link] [comments]

    Are "Request Completion Certificates" in AAU?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:22 PM PST

    Looking for Guild on Gildaron (West)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:14 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I am currently looking for a guild on Gildaron, West. I am a 21 y.o. guy from germany who mostly plays in the evening for about 3-4 hours. So I am looking for people who are mostly playing at these times aswell :) I actively use Discord and the chat ingame. My current class is Bloodreaver at 4.2k GS but I am trying my best to upgrade it more. I also have a mdef shield so I can play classes like Abolisher, Doomlord, Hexblade etc. I mainly focus on small scale PvP but would be glad to be part of bigger events aswell!

    Thanks :3

    submitted by /u/saltyphoks
    [link] [comments]

    I think someone's caught on to Babobabs hahahahahaha!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel