• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 22, 2019

    ArcheAge Release date and pricing to be revealed next week

    ArcheAge Release date and pricing to be revealed next week


    Release date and pricing to be revealed next week

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    Feasibility of Trade Runs

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 09:35 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm one of many players returning for unchained. I haven't played for a few years so I'm a bit out of the loop.

    I'm hearing trade runs aren't good like they used to be. What exactly changed?

    One of my favorite parts of Archeage was doing trade runs across the ocean with friends/guildies. It was a social experience, and there was lots of risk and PVP that made it exciting.

    What did they change with trade runs? Surely if we still need the charcoal stabilizers and gilda stars there's a purpose to them, right? Or was it just gold packs on the same continent that got nerfed?

    submitted by /u/skilliard7
    [link] [comments]

    Any Tradepack changes in 6.0

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    Anyone know if there are planned changes to the Tradepack System in 6.0?

    submitted by /u/GodivatheGood
    [link] [comments]

    The biggest tell on how Unchained will go is if any of the pre-orders contain head start/early access

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 11:15 AM PDT

    If the cheapest option starts at the same time as the most expensive one I think it will be a good sign of what's to come. If we do see a few days head start on the more expensive packs I think that will be a giant red flag.

    Gamigo if you read this and are considering head start just look what happened to Trion with the extra things they wanted to milk. I would rather pay 40-60 dollars and have the game actually be fair then only paying 20 and small advantages start sneaking in.

    submitted by /u/Yashimasta
    [link] [comments]

    Archeage 5.5 Aria Ranged Melee

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    NostalgiaAge is Taking Over

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 04:40 PM PDT

    NostalgiaAge is Taking Over

    Looking back at old screenshots and stuff from over the years and one of my best memories is when a couple of us on Kyrios rushed building race cars instead of gear for the fun of it and there was like 6 of us who set up a race from the Hellswamp/Halcyona border to Solzreed Crescent Throne. My guild sponsored the event and it was free to all with the prizes being an Apex for first place, 200 Gold for 2nd, and 100 Gold for third. Didn't take many screenshots since I was in the race itself but heres some of the ones I do have.

    Big ol Crash

    Janky Roadway Coming Out of Marianople

    Dewstone Plains Shortcuts

    Closing the Distance!

    Victory Dance After Taking 1st Place After a Crazy Race

    Anyone else have some super fun experiences they remember from the game back in the day?

    submitted by /u/Narzick
    [link] [comments]

    《BiG GAY》 RECROOTING

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    Making guild for unchinned, we will sweaty gey erotic roleplay SEX. PM for INFO

    submitted by /u/Pankaxe
    [link] [comments]

    Should I reroll mage?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 04:09 PM PDT

    Returning after about 1.5 years, used to DR but noticed that it's gotten majorly majorly nerfed again (or just "reworked" according to some people but at the very least "reworked" to the point where my muscle memory is working against me)

    So I'm considering rerolling mage, and would like to know what the over/under on the overall meta is, since I'm probably gonna have to replace all my gear with Hiram gear anyways right? I have about 6k GS on me at this point and a fully socketed Epic Ayanad Katana is about the only piece of valuable gear I have on me (tradeable anyways, though dunno if it's worth anything at this point) I leveled all trees anyways so that wont be a problem.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/VictorAgata
    [link] [comments]

    Best anti-melee, melee class?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    So, I want to play as a melee class, that's particularly better against other melee classes. What are some of the best classes in this regard?

    Last time I played (long time ago), this class was the Abolisher.

    submitted by /u/kiulowithkak
    [link] [comments]

    New player buying land or housing questions.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 07:43 AM PDT

    Ok I am on Kadum Nuia.

    1. Is there any open land I am looking for hopefully farm house but maybe just small house and maybe a spot for one of those 16x16 farms.
    2. What is the process of buying land and or placed houses. Is there a way to trade it safely in game. If not are there trusted middlemen available?
    3. What is a rough estimate of the prices of the different land sizes? Also rough estimate of placed houses. I am sure this depends on the location but I just want a ballpark estimate so I can figure out what I need to save.
    4. Off topic but what is the best way for a solo player to make money. I am only lvl 35 so I prob will be just lvling for a while but just wondering.
    5. Edit: Is there a trading forum somewhere where people post houses and land for sale. I didn't see much on the Archeage forums.
    submitted by /u/Jay1218
    [link] [comments]

    Any EU guilds forming for Unchained?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 04:58 AM PDT

    I am of course assuming there will be NA and EU versions - if it turns out only an NA server is releasing, forget I asked, I won't be playing.

    Ok so lets assume XL/Gamigo have their heads screwed on, and an EU server will be fired up, any EU guilds forming?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Wolfhammer69
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else salty about ship speeds having been normalised?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    Was it just the growling yawl which had its movement speed normalised?

    Whats the fastest ships can go now? It used to be 25m/s.

    submitted by /u/00ooft
    [link] [comments]

    Rng?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I might play archeage again when the unchained version launches. I played during alpha and beta of the game when it first came out, never since.

    Is there heavy rng mechanics in this game? Are they worse than black desert? (Been playing bdo off and on for about 3 years).

    Can a non-multiboxing casual player achive good and competitive gear without opening the wallet?

    submitted by /u/Casual_Bastard
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, Not a big deal but I finally achieved end game status.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    Current Top 5 Class combinations and builds?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 11:04 PM PDT

    As title mentioned, i'm looking to come back to the game in Unchained. Looking to play Archer/Melee assassin.

    submitted by /u/_Cedrus_
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot log into forums and archeage is "unlinked" from steam

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 02:46 AM PDT

    Since yesterday maintenance I cannot login into forums, I receive a message saying :

    CAS Authentication failed!

    You were not authenticated.

    You may submit your request again by clicking here.

    If the problem persists, you may contact [the administrator of this site](mailto:root@localhost).

    In addition I downloaded Archeage VIA steam and I linked my archeage accounts with it, since last day mainterance a steam window popup to link them again and when I do it gives an error message to contact administrator. Since I cannot log into forums, if someone could pass that to customer service would be nice...Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Ploutonas
    [link] [comments]

    'The gods have disconnected you' - server selection

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 01:44 AM PDT

    Every time I try to select Ezi server I get disconnected and the game shuts down. Haven't been able to play since maintenance started yesterday? Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/very_unhappy
    [link] [comments]

    ORPHANAGE NOW RECRUITING FOR UNCHAINED

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    <Orphanage> is now recruiting for NEW UNCHAINED SERVERS! We are a large nation of dedicated, renown, hardcore players who have built their reputation as a dominating force on Legacy. We have FREE FARMED countless servers and none oppose us. Our core players are extremely experienced, most having played for 3-4+ years with countless world boss kills under our belts.

    Our goal is to take full control of ALL ENDGAME CONTENT on Unchained Servers upon launch by any means necessary and free farm it until the end of it's lifespan. We already have a roster of 280+ players joining Unchained servers and still counting!

    Send a PM for more additional details about joining!

    RULES:

    1. MUST BE PLAYING ON NA SERVERS (PLAYING FROM OTHER REGIONS IS FINE)

    2. MUST HAVE ADEQUATE FREE TIME TO DEDICATE TOWARDS PLAYING THE GAME(MINIMUM ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENTS)

    3. THIS IS A PVP GUILD, YOU MUST PVP WHEN THE TIME ARRIVES

    4. NO LOBSTERS (BOTTOM FEEDING LEECHES)

    5. MUST USE TEAMSPEAK AND DISCORD

    6. NEVER GIVE UP

    P.S. If you show sufficient dedication and want to make a LEGACY for yourself on Unchained, we will consider paying for your copy of UNCHAINED.

    Join Orphanage and find your new home!

    submitted by /u/suadami
    [link] [comments]

    <Fight me at LAN> is now recruiting! [Unchained]

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 10:52 PM PDT

    In light of the recent news, <Fight me at LAN> is now recruiting any and all gamers. 4+ years of experience and a bachelors degree is required. If you're interested in joining a community of PvX content, please feel free to reply with your anticipated gamer tag :)

    submitted by /u/DaWhiteDwight
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting for SicFux

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 03:48 AM PDT

    EDIT: This is for EU

    Hence AA unchained is on the way and stuff and I am prepared to get fucked by p2w but for a short while to enjoy the free side of things I am willing to take that risk but I am all alone so far and I am not interested in being a goodie goodie boy and stuff like that, to me that shit is boring, I would like to make a pirate based guild so if you are interested https://discord.gg/btEHqQt this is my discord hope we can have fun while it lasts !

    submitted by /u/borislavk14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel