• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 11, 2022

    ArcheAge lfg rp guild on older, American server

    ArcheAge lfg rp guild on older, American server


    lfg rp guild on older, American server

    Posted: 11 May 2022 01:19 AM PDT

    As the title says I am looking for an rp guild on the server that my old characters got transferred to when the game changed hands. I am not pvp focused but enjoy some pve. I can do either faction but my main is human. I can do trade pack runs but my main profession was mining and fishing (pre-sailing overhaul). As I feel the need to emphasize, I am looking for rp, not erp (and no, not even if you pay me). I am just looking for some wholesome rp/pve. I may need some guidance though as I haven't played since shortly after the release of the northern continent. I have been getting back into the game as I remember it's crafting and world building are one of a kind but am quickly being reminded that half of the player base qualify for a job at Activision Blizzard (if you catch my drift). If you think I may be a good fit for your group please pm me.

    submitted by /u/Alexastria
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel