• Breaking News

    Monday, May 23, 2022

    ArcheAge Fresh Started Veteran Archer

    ArcheAge Fresh Started Veteran Archer


    Fresh Started Veteran Archer

    Posted: 23 May 2022 05:56 AM PDT

    Hey guys!
    I recently joined ArcheAge reddit community for some help. Hope you can hit me with some suggestions, I'm up to everything.

    So, the thing is, that I started the game around, maybe, 2017, I don't remember. But I stopped to play at lvl 55. A few days ago, I luckily was able to recover my account, so I could continue the game, and now I'm Ancestral 5. I used to play as Primeval before, but it feels so weak now. I have a pretty decent Hiram Guardian armor and weapon set that I got from the chest given to veteran players (sorry, I forgot its name).

    Well, after this nice introduction, my question is the following...

    Is it worth at this level to change skill trees? I want to keep the archer tree based on my leather armors and weapons. If I could, I would completly change every single skill trees to a totally different class, but since I play alone and mostly PvE, and I'm too stupid for the crafting and blablabla... So yea, I know it's not a cheap thing to change everything.

    But for now: Any good recommendation for a mostly PvE archery class? Or should I stick with Primeval and make it stronger with the builds?
    I accept any coaching to be stronger.

    P.S. Please, don't roast me, I know I'm stupid, that's why I need help :D

    submitted by /u/MrsPsychoFox
    [link] [comments]

    Current status of Archeage for PVE Challenged

    Posted: 23 May 2022 07:59 AM PDT

    Hi guys! A few days ago a friend and I were talking about Archage, we played it years ago when it came out and had a reasonably good time, although the leveling was a bit boring.

    But we liked the Tradepacks system, the crafting was good too, the dungeons although linear were challenging.... but we quit because there was little challenging Group PVE content, and it was too PVP focused (I play as a tank and she plays as a heal).

    A couple of years later I came back on my own but the game was focused on boring and heavy dungeons, I was surprised how the game was ruined.

    Now I see that the game is run by another company, that there is the normal Archaege and the Unchained...and I've checked some replies on the forum and they say that the game is dead and not worth playing O.O!

    So my question is, how is the game as of today? Is it worth playing? What are the differences between the normal game and Unchained?

    We are European players and we are looking for good PVE (not FFXIV or WoW PVE, that's bad quality), I hope your answers :D

    submitted by /u/kinkanat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel