• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    ArcheAge Rush the first 30?

    ArcheAge Rush the first 30?


    Rush the first 30?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    So I am new to the game and have a few questions if y'all don't mind. I cut my teeth in mmos playing Everquest then eq2 before spending way to much time in wow. I've not been active really in any mmo for some time now. I've sampled here and there but committed to nothing. After looking into this game I really like the ship aspect of it. That being said I have a couple questions.

    First thing I've noticed watching guides online is that they all say to just do the green quests to speed my way to level 30. Are the side quests not worth doing to make some extra money or something? The way they all recommend hitting 30 right away makes it sound like the beginning of the game is not good or something.

    Also is it hard to find a guild at low level? I don't need things given to me that's not why I ask. I like the sense of community and watching guild chat as I level. Makes me feel like I'm not playing a single player game. I don't really want to have to leave to max level before I try to find a guild. Just sounds lonely.

    Last question is does it really matter wich race/faction I choose? I know there is pvp and though I prefer pve there are days I just want to throw down ya know?

    Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this. Been looking at all the info I can find and plan on finally creating my character tonight after work. I'm excited to dive in. Really looks like an interesting world and I wish I found it sooner rather then spending so much time elsewhere.

    submitted by /u/rotsaw
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I (re)start?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    I'm a returning player to AAU. Played FTP for a few years, then AAU for about 4 months. I'm 6k GS healer and don't really know what to do with myself.

    Guessing I'm too low GS to join in any events, don't have a guild, don't even know how to progress my gear now (still Hiram? Ayanad? How?)

    Any pointers on how to get back in would be great

    submitted by /u/spotlesscobbler
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel