• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    ArcheAge Crashing before server select screen

    ArcheAge Crashing before server select screen


    Crashing before server select screen

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Hi, archeage has been working relatively flawlessly for me

    However now after the splash screens launch (as the server select menu is about to pop up), I get a black screen then the client closes, I've tried rebooting my pc twice and this hasn't solved the issue

    submitted by /u/archiebaker
    [link] [comments]

    Doing dailies for the 542nd time

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Trying to connect to any guild members in the days of old.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    This post will probably be lost in the sands of time, but for whatever reason I am going to make an attempt to maybe contact people who were in a guild with me and changed my life for the better.

    Once upon a time I was Elf named Alphonse and intended to play with friends when the game first launched. Those plans fell through because they never did end up playing with me. On what I thought was to be my last day of playing Archeage I was invited to a guild while I was roaming around a city, I accepted because I told myself "eh why not, what do I have to lose?". After a while I was questioned and pushed to try to speak to them with an open mic. Myself at that time never had spoken to random people online through an open mic on an mmo and I amused them by again saying "why not". I believed they used raid call at the time and then we moved to ventrillo or something...anyway...it was at this point where their friendliness captured me and they brought me out of my shell. I forget the original guild name...but a bunch of us left and created another guild called:

    Crit Happens

    I remember very fondly spending 1 year of my life getting on every single day almost to just hang out and do whatever. Hell, I got so involved I used my photoshop skills to create the guild logo...what an amazing experience these guys gave me.

    Unfortunately I think it's been about 5+ years since I have spoken to these beautiful people and the memories come up periodically.

    I can only remember a couple of their names, so maybe if you are out there and by some chance read this post 5 or so years after a sudden disconnect, hit me up or something, and lemme know what game your playing, maybe we can catch up.

    The names I remember are:

    Nyymz and Deecup

    There were plenty others but my memory is failing me.

    I apologize to the community and whoever stumbles upon this and is like "what the hell is this post?" But i at least want to see if i can attempt to contact old friends.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Connerlm
    [link] [comments]

    Cosmo: "Leaving jail without intended means is not considered an exploit at this time"; "Blocking is against the TOS, sadly."

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    WTB Alembic Fix

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Just got a library costume. Monthly reminder that alembics are still broken

    submitted by /u/TheBadBK
    [link] [comments]

    All you need to know about support work

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Erenor Synthesis

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    I've read through other posts, but I still can't seem to find the best way to level up an erenor weapon.

    submitted by /u/numba1erenorhelp
    [link] [comments]

    State of Archeage vs Archeage Unchained

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Whats up guys, I've been considering buying the paid version of the game, but I want to know population-wise wether vanilla Archeage is more active or not

    thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/saintpaladin
    [link] [comments]

    Hereafter Rebellion Reward Bug

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Cleared rank 6 (600 points) in hereafter rebellion but this time I got mailed a rank 5 crate instead of a rank 6 one. Has this happened to anyone else? And if so have they had a response from Gamigo about it? The worst part is the rank 6 crate gives a guaranteed soul guardian neck and I'm 8 necks deep without a good line yet, but I didn't get a neck from this rank 5 crate even though I deserved the guaranteed from rank 6. Sucks.

    submitted by /u/RSBaron
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for Guild infomation Sv.tyrenos west

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    I am looking for playing new account AAU in Sv.tyrenos west can you guy give me list top 10 guild in tyrenos west and friendly guild for newbie player pls

    submitted by /u/weeveeree
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel