• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    ArcheAge Lunagem upgrading

    ArcheAge Lunagem upgrading


    Lunagem upgrading

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:09 PM PST

    I have a half full weapon with t2 honor gems and I have decided to go full crafted. Can I fill in the empty slots with crafted and then pull out the t2s as I make more crafted gems, or should I remove all of the other gems first? Edit: I am ok with destroying the t2 honor gems btw. I just don't want to accidentally destroy the crafted gems as well.

    submitted by /u/ooainaught
    [link] [comments]

    Charred Bonekraal PvP in 2020

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:40 PM PST

    Silver Crate procc rate (Why you should always open atleast 21 crates at once)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:18 PM PST

    I just opened 200 Silver Crates in one go and noticed a pattern.

    (Yes, I know, 200 is not really a solid sample size but hear me out!)

    The ingame description says "higher tiers of rewards are unlocked as more silver crates are opened until the maximum is reached". I could only find rumors for what that means and how high the maximum tier is and when the extra loot occurs, until today.

    EVERY 21th silver crate that was opened in my session had the extra procc of either 3-4 superior glow lunarite or sunpoint / moonpoint. 9 times in a row, that extra procc occurred on the 21th crate that was opened. Now I dont think its reasonable to assume this was by random luck.

    I want you to pay attention to when the procc occurs next time you open a few crates and tell me if its the 21th for you aswell and comment your findings below.

    submitted by /u/Nerf_Riven_pls
    [link] [comments]

    AUTOFISHING

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:28 PM PST

    so,i was looking for a quick or afk way to burn labor on alts and i found out about afk fishing.

    i just got the rod ,bought some worms and went to two crown lake to afk and got some essences

    my question is,is there an optimal way to do it? like is there a best place to fish?best lake? does my rod quality matter for afk fishing? should i craft the better ones when i can?

    submitted by /u/MiniBlo
    [link] [comments]

    Investing

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Its always been APEX but now there isnt one. What would you buy for long term holding? :-D

    submitted by /u/Staakz
    [link] [comments]

    The answer to "Where is the cargo ship?"

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Any healer that can do decent damage in PvP?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:43 AM PST

    Title. Was a DR, months ago in Aria and I'm planning to be a healer in AAU, was wondering if I can sneak in a little damage in case.

    submitted by /u/noodlepotato
    [link] [comments]

    3pc cloth library?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:39 PM PST

    Why is it so shitty? 11 fucking magic atk... meanwhile leather get 64 attack speed. How are these even considered on the same plane of existence as same # bonuses?

    I wanted to go 3pc cloth to pump my buff to legendary without being timegated by red scrolls but this just seems really bad.

    submitted by /u/Yikers233
    [link] [comments]

    For God's sake, help me!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:39 PM PST

    I have a built Memory Gazebo. The description in it says that "can be saved as a distance in a Teleport Book...". However, I can't do it. I can only use " Memory Lantern "to get" Memory Ember", this is not very convenient because it is given only for 22 hours. I would like to be able to open and use the teleport (because it is written in the Scripture). Please tell me the solution to the problem. ( I have memory Ink, but there is no function to use it).

    submitted by /u/Dirty_Heel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel