• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 17, 2019

    ArcheAge With the countdown going on

    ArcheAge With the countdown going on


    With the countdown going on

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    New/Returning Player here. LF Info about healers.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 09:43 AM PDT

    So basically, didnt play for ages, yet last time i played i didnt hit 55.

    Now after all these changes to hirams and no more p2w like earlier i wanted to soak in.

    I was happy to see servers more alive than at times i played, however, idk what to build.

    Im healer, would like to be healer. I saw many ppl with many different items, so im kinda stuck on what i should stack on my gear.

    I like healing 2 friends but also want to be useful on some raids/halcyona.

    Can anyone suggest me skill sets + if i should use cloth or plate hirams ?

    If so, what stats should i look for on hirams.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/konradmm
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 02:22 PM PDT

    Heya Guys.

    After a 1-2 years break I wanted to come back to archeage and was a bit overwhelmed or let me say lost.

    I'm a lvl 55 Character with like 4,5k gs, but as I said I am kinda lost.

    Should i just restart from the beginning or keep going with my old chars?

    If I decide to keep going..where do I start? Oo

    submitted by /u/deadstorm564
    [link] [comments]

    Healer Gear

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 01:35 PM PDT

    Hey guys so a friend of mine thats a bit shy asked me these questions today.

    Its about Healer gear (Doombringer not sure if it makes a difference XD)

    1. Is it true that Lib gear is better than Hiram gear
    2. (If yes why?)
    3. How long should she wear Hiram and how far should she upgrade before switching to lib gear?
    4. How can she get Lib gear? with a guild that cannot yet run lib and no contacts that do runs?
    5. Which weapon should she take, Hiram or Ayanad?

    thank you guys ^^

    submitted by /u/Kajanda
    [link] [comments]

    Error #1005

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 06:52 AM PDT

    I cannot play the game, i have un installed re installed, used admin and turned off fire wall but i still get error code #1005 unable to apply updates. Any other ideas?

    submitted by /u/Chrovisary
    [link] [comments]

    Mini-miner battle pet

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    How do you get this as a member of a hostile faction? I cannot get inside the dwarf city, I do not have enough Vocation Badges to buy it, and as far as I can tell, theres no towns outside the city that sell them (such as was the case for the wolf pups, horse mount, elk mount). how do you get these?

    submitted by /u/felahr
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to Arche Age

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    Hey all :) I quit the game back in 2017, still have a character at 55 and I'm considering returning to check out the game.

    Have a few questions:

    Just wondering if it's worth investing time in?

    What's a decently populated server that isn't being zerged by any faction?

    What's a decent GS that would enable me to PvP?

    What are the dominating classes? Is it still mages?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/TysnTysnTysn
    [link] [comments]

    my main missions has been lost

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 01:42 AM PDT

    I cant play chapter 2 mission 3 it doesnt seem in quests log

    submitted by /u/III_wilhelm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel