• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 20, 2019

    ArcheAge What should I do to level up to 55

    ArcheAge What should I do to level up to 55


    What should I do to level up to 55

    Posted: 20 Mar 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    Hello there again, I like the game a lot, however the lack of updated information about the game is a problem. At the moment I feel stuck at level 52, I've only been doing the reset, the Diamond Shore dailies and then just try to farm Hiram gear. I don't know if I should be doing other missions, I'm spending the labor on doing trade packs (I'm not a patron so the labor is a bit of a problem for me). What should I be doing to level up better?

    submitted by /u/Carpie15
    [link] [comments]

    Larders Disappeared

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 11:32 PM PDT

    Brother and I have a tree house in Rokhala we logged in today to 19 out of our 30 missing in the middle of aging....Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/kien360
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with this hiram armor? Sorry I am late

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 09:27 PM PDT

    So what is hiram armor? When you get it from the legacy pack does it come upgraded? Is it free if so how long does it take to grind it and do you have to enchant it like normal or is it different? Sorry for so many questions been out of the loop since 2017

    submitted by /u/Graxion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel