• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 29, 2019

    ArcheAge Stone Column Problem

    ArcheAge Stone Column Problem


    Stone Column Problem

    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 12:37 PM PST

    Someone told me that they stopped selling the lullaby pajama set which is what you need to get inspiration for stone column carving designs. I didn't realize that until after I put a stone column in my yard and smoothed it down. Is there a way to either acquire the plans I need to carve the column or just get it out of my yard?

    submitted by /u/_EmmaRose_
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best ways to get honor points?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 11:00 AM PST

    I see there's a huge upswing in the amount of progression items purchasable with honor. Seems one could spend hundreds of thousands of honor to upgrade gear.

    I remember going to some PvP events 2-3 years ago and getting a few thousand honor over the course of several days, but it seems that honor as a currency is now at a higher demand. What's the best way to go about getting honor these days?

    submitted by /u/Wylthor
    [link] [comments]

    Response from CM iArches on the Infusion Bug/Exploit. tldr; DO NOT USE!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 10:26 AM PST

    Healer Plate Or Cloth and why

    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 07:45 AM PST

    Newish player whats better for endgame and why

    submitted by /u/cheshii
    [link] [comments]

    ARIA SERVER PVP

    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 09:43 AM PST

    What's your mage spec look like?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 05:35 PM PST

    Hey guys returned to the game the last couple of weeks and have been playing around with the mage trees. I have been testing Fanatic/Reaper/Spellsinger/Daggerspell and I like aspects of each but would love some tankier options. What are you playing, or have played in the past, and what do you like about it?

    P.S. I'm really a fan of the Sorc/Shadow combo with ancestral lightning flamebolt (love that mobility)!

    submitted by /u/Skinner8112
    [link] [comments]

    Glyph Launcher Constant Crash Issue. Any help appreciated.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 07:00 PM PST

    I've been having this issue with glyph launcher since September 28th, 2018. The day before it worked just fine. I have contacted support multiple times and they were unable to help. Since the layoff I haven't gotten any new help. Here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1MtY_UvYF0

    Here's my specs: windows 10 64-bit, 1.7 7700k oc'd to 4.9 (my cpu cooler sucks could go more), 32gb 1332mhz ram (will probably upgrade), sli 1070's oc'd (+80 mhz gpu clock offset and +30mhz mem clock offset), 1tb ssd and 1tb hd (have this on the ssd).

    Here's the most recent log: https://pastebin.com/nv8G7mQ2

    I have tried everything recommended in the troubleshooting, everything recommended to me on the forums, as well as everything support has suggested.

    Trion support suggestions: deleted appdata, reinstalled/repaired, stopped un-needed startups, updating/configuring router, had the issue on default admin account/safemode, checked dns (at this point it was sent to more advanced technical support), disk clean up, checked for corrupted windows files, checked directx. On October 19th, 2018 they asked me to send my msinfo but I gave up on their support at that point after almost a month of trying to solve this through them.

    submitted by /u/RenSmiles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel