• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 13, 2019

    ArcheAge Choosing fresh start server on old account?

    ArcheAge Choosing fresh start server on old account?


    Choosing fresh start server on old account?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2019 11:29 AM PST

    It looks like I can't have characters on both types of servers and while I guess I can delete my old character on Aria, does anyone know if I'll be able to choose fresh start after that? I don't want to delete him then realize I'm stuck on Aria anyway.

    submitted by /u/halldorr
    [link] [comments]

    Archeage 101 - Lunagem Changes in 5.1 (16 Jan 19 Patch)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2019 09:06 AM PST

    Constant 'Chewing' sound

    Posted: 13 Jan 2019 06:20 AM PST

    My character has yet to eat and still, I keep hearing the 'swallowing' sound over and over.

    I know AA has an issue with the sparkling effect doing the same, has anybody else had this? And did you use the same methods as the sparkling thingy to make it disappear?

    submitted by /u/LilySystem
    [link] [comments]

    Just starting, any tips?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2019 12:59 PM PST

    I picked up this game awhile back when I saw my favorite YouTubed at the time play it (Yogacast) but my computer simply couldn't handle it. Now, with my pretty nice rig I'm coming back into it. I've played plenty of wow and other rpgs, but I'm wondering if there are any tips or things to look out for. (I would also love to join a social guild if it works like that)

    submitted by /u/PierusJr
    [link] [comments]

    Classes in 5.1?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2019 09:53 AM PST

    Now that 5.1 is coming up, with the nerfs to archery and songcraft skills, what'll be the new preferred classes?

    submitted by /u/selcira
    [link] [comments]

    How to get handicraft proficiency?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2019 08:50 AM PST

    I have 20k proficiency without any buffs or costumes. What can do to get 70k proficiency?

    submitted by /u/Lucifer_Leviathn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel